Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

LongsightM13 said:
This thread is being to whiff a bit. It smells a bit like whisky, prostitutes and fear. Can't think why . . .
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Why don't Rags and Dippers ever shut up about Mario?
Cos they're poo-pooing their nappies about about him humiliating them.

No wonder they want him back in Italy.

Damanino said:
It definitely sends out a bad message to all the players in world, future big stars, young players, kids, present stars that the club's star players like Tevez and Balo cant STFU and get on with it.

I'm sure Yaya loved Barcelona more than Manchester or Kolo with London the same, but they wont come out to cry about it. They get on with it.

There is a harsh line between "I'm homesick", "I miss my people, my family" etc.
But this "I hate Manchester' "I'm so unhappy here" is absolute joke.

But he never said he's so unhappy here. The most important quote is "I'm happy with the coach and within the team, but you can't have everything in life." Aslong as he's happy with Mancini, and his teammates, then I don't see him not being too keen on Manchester being a problem.

r.soleofsalford said:
cookster said:
It's hilarious how loads jump to his defence. Must have been misquoted etc.

Guy is a good footballer who could be exceptional. However as a human being he's a grade A prick!

When he goes I won't shed a tear that's for sure.

please share oh wise one the video interview evidence you have

Don't have too! Seen the evidence with my own eyes on the pitch!

This is becoming ridiculous! valencia recieves a pay rise no bullshit made up as to what it is???? had he been a city player they would be saying he's on 200,000 a week, ballo can go we dont need him or his sulking ways. Im convinced that the medias agenda is a racist one. Our owner is an arab muslim and they dont want him to succeed hence the amount of negativity towards us. I have never seen anything like it!!! Cmon boys the title will shut em all up for sure its gotta be done, its the only way...

TimmyP said:
"I am not well in Manchester, I don't like the city, but I have to accept it"

According to Sky Italia. Sounds like a certain Mr Tevez!!

Before you start to slag him,watch the video on the Sky Italia website,and ask somebody to translate for you in case you don't understand.
For the start lads,I bet that 90% of you would leave sunny Manchester if you'd have £5 mil in the bank account.
Balo just says that he doesn't like the city: "It's not on my taste,but it cannot be always everything perfect.I like the training with the team,the club,the manager.....I miss Italy,my town,my family.;the reporter:Do you miss Milano?;Balo:No I miss Brescia,the town where I grew up"
I would have liked to hear the same from "captain fantastic".But he's close to say that he doesn't like even us,the fans who pay his wages anymore.So before comparing him to Cabron Tevez,try to understand italian.
I reckon Mario's mistake is that he's too sincere sometimes and doesn't keep his mouth shut.But he knows like any player with a bit of brain,that Manchester is one of the capitals of world football at the moment.Like every banker that dreams to work in New-York,London,Frankfurt or Hong-Kong,every football player dreams to play in Manchester,Milano,Barcelona or Madrid.At this moment in time only Manchester and Milano are the cities that have two teams in the Champions League.This says a lot.
Regarding his "dream" of playing soon for AC Milan,that's the Sky reporter's dream.He keeps asking him like a desperate about Milan,Galliano and all the bollocks,that I got bored myself,listening to him.You have to understand that the sports media needs to live from something,and big mouth players like Balo or Tevez are "liver for sale" for them.

BigTony said:
Should be shipped off back to Italy, why do all our players say this shit?
And yet another rag pipes up.
Big is the new code word for 'massive' on Sad Cafe, apparently.
**yawns and scratches balls while pondering the sad lives some lead**

MancashCity said:
This is becoming ridiculous! valencia recieves a pay rise no bullshit made up as to what it is???? had he been a city player they would be saying he's on 200,000 a week, ballo can go we dont need him or his sulking ways. Im convinced that the medias agenda is a racist one. Our owner is an arab muslim and they dont want him to succeed hence the amount of negativity towards us. I have never seen anything like it!!! Cmon boys the title will shut em all up for sure its gotta be done, its the only way...
ecto1loopji7.gif

128733301750366610.jpg

Mëtal Bikër said:
MancashCity said:
ecto1loopji7.gif

128733301750366610.jpg

i dont understand, why are u watching me?????

ManCashCity?

Must try harder son. You stand out like a shakin' Fergie at a statue convention....

MancashCity said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
MancashCity said:
ecto1loopji7.gif

128733301750366610.jpg

i dont understand, why are u watching me?????
Because your a bad WUM , must try harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.