Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

jjeangi said:
I can understand some of it. Well what I understood was if he missed Milan, he said no. He misses his home family, friends, etc. he misses brescia, not milan? (dunno how accurate this last line is)

Thats what I got so far.

here's the sky article
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7075498,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 98,00.html</a>

The quotes aren't really that bad if you believe what Sky write

"I am not well in Manchester, I don't like the city," Balotelli told Sky Sport Italia.

"I'm happy with the coach and within the team, but you can't have everything in life.
Milan link

"I don't miss Milan, I miss Brescia, my home. I miss my family and my friends, but I think this experience in England will help me grow as an individual."

Balotelli is refusing to make any guarantees about how long he will remain at the Etihad Stadium and admits he would consider joining Inter's rivals AC Milan at some point in the future.

"I don't know if I will stay until the end of my contract," he added. "I'm here for now and then we'll see."

"AC Milan? It's a great club, one day it could happen."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7075498,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 98,00.html</a>

Whoopee! We knew this already.

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

BringBackSwales said:
celf said:
neither do i tbh,its a shithole,dirty and ugly.

can I strongly suggest that you stay within the confines of the Peak District, or better still go and support chesterfield or derby county with the other sheep shaggers? Tw*t

i actually work in the citycentre,i see on a day to day basis what is going on in this city,im only telling the truth,walk around the streets litter everywhere,ppl ask me all the time what attractions there is,there isnt many unless u like the odd museum or shopping!! The council spouts on that its a worldclass city,they need to go to places like salzburg,vienna,london and florence to see a real worldclass city!!
I love Manchester City with all my heart,doesnt mean manchester as a city is the best place on earth,there is worse!! ps dont call me a twat ;)

The Mancunians are very nice people, very helpful I think. If I didnt have family, I would move there

I also got that Milan move is maybe possible?

With my little Italian knowledge, this interview doesn't seem half as bad as it's being made out to be.

Paddys Goose said:
The Mancunians are very nice people, very helpful I think. If I didnt have family, I would move there
good and bad ppl everywhere pal,walk thru collyhurst harpurhay and moston on a friday night with a city top on,you might think different lol

I understand he has been living in a City centre penthouse. Perhaps he would be better moving out to the leafy areas south of the City where most other footballers live. I have been told there are more millionaires living in parts of Cheshire than even the richest areas of London. Manchester city centre is an urban industrialised sprawl.
Did you notice the contrast in celebrations between Balotelli and Dzeko celebrating with his team mates after scoring. Balo didnt seem concerned we had won more silverware. It is concerning we may have 2 unhappy strikers on the books.

Plain Speaking said:
I understand he has been living in a City centre penthouse. Perhaps he would be better moving out to the leafy areas south of the City where most other footballers live. I have been told there are more millionaires living in parts of Cheshire than even the richest areas of London. Manchester city centre is an urban industrialised sprawl.
Did you notice the contrast in celebrations between Balotelli and Dzeko celebrating with his team mates after scoring. Balo didnt seem concerned we had won more silverware. It is concerning we may have 2 unhappy strikers on the books.
spot on fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.