Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

dref619 said:
Don't get the hate on manchester. Fucking love the place me

Same here, I have lived in ( and worked in via commute )
Stevenage.
London.
Liverpool.
Manchester.
Stafford.
Leeds.

And Manchester is by far the best, love it.

Leeds on the other hand is a fucking shit hole. the first place I ever saw bouncers at Mcdonalds!.

I wonder if Bobby is reading about this and thinking "Jesus Christ Mario!! Keep your fucking gob shut!!! THEES EES IMPORTANT!!!!"

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I wonder if Bobby is reading about this and thinking "Jesus Christ Mario!! Keep your fucking gob shut!!! THEES EES IMPORTANT!!!!"

the "ees important" line has been used in hundreds of posts in here - frankly it is becoming very dull

I wish he'd keep his thought's to himself tbh, it shows a lack of respect to the very people who support him.

he needs to keep his big trap shut

Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

Milan Pisses me of they are like a dog with a bone with Balotelli they just wont shut the fuck up.

All because we took him off after the back heel.

Say we want to sell him they wouldn't put the up money anyway..

Can they afford 25m+ wages? Very much doubt it!

celf said:
BringBackSwales said:
celf said:
neither do i tbh,its a shithole,dirty and ugly.

can I strongly suggest that you stay within the confines of the Peak District, or better still go and support chesterfield or derby county with the other sheep shaggers? Tw*t

i actually work in the citycentre,i see on a day to day basis what is going on in this city,im only telling the truth,walk around the streets litter everywhere,ppl ask me all the time what attractions there is,there isnt many unless u like the odd museum or shopping!! The council spouts on that its a worldclass city,they need to go to places like salzburg,vienna,london and florence to see a real worldclass city!!
I love Manchester City with all my heart,doesnt mean manchester as a city is the best place on earth,there is worse!! ps dont call me a twat ;)

Manchester is a fine city - it has a lot of good restaurants (sorry Carlos but as is your way you are talking shite), it has a lot of good museums (all of which are free), it has nice areas around it, it has generally friendly and decent people (providing you do not stray into trafford) and is very cosmopolitan - not sure what you expect from a major city. As regards calling you a twat, please read my post again - I said tw*t - I was thinking twit but you interpreted it as twat, but I assume you know better

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

Seriously, what 20 year old wouldn't miss the the city he's known his whole life where all of his relationships, friends, and birds are. How many of us expats WEREN'T homesick at first?

to be honest, manchester compared to Italy, or europe isn't that great

Forzacitizens said:
to be honest, manchester compared to Italy, or europe isn't that great

Its all dependant, Naples for example is a fecking cesspool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.