Ballotelli

Wait a sec, let's put this into perspective, we were playing wolves ffs, this team rolled over and died against the rags midweek. Balo had a terrible game, i mean, really bad, if he is the saviour of italian football & the '3rd best player in the world!!!!' then I'd have seen some kind of ability in the lad & I didn't, 1st touch gash, slow as gaz baz and a diving moaning git, like was said previously - robinho mk 2.

Drewmanc said:
Wait a sec, let's put this into perspective, we were playing wolves ffs, this team rolled over and died against the rags midweek. Balo had a terrible game, i mean, really bad, if he is the saviour of italian football & the '3rd best player in the world!!!!' then I'd have seen some kind of ability in the lad & I didn't, 1st touch gash, slow as gaz baz and a diving moaning git, like was said previously - robinho mk 2.
come back in 3 months, and justify this shit view.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am --<br /><br />
blue dallas said:
Drewmanc said:
come back in 3 months, and justify this shit view.
ive just re read this.....'slow as gareth barry'
fuck off you rag !

Drewmanc said:

top nob!

Rag? Yep I must be as my post count is low, I was another username on here but for some reason I couldn't log in with it. As for as slow as gaz baz yeah I might be exaggerating a touch but you got the jist of it, because you say give it 3 months I have to change my opinion-bollocks, even little boy-girl over at the rags seems to be better IMHO. He was forced out of Italy and I think you'll see him walk out on us, not the attitude or determination I want from a city player-I've always hated players that gob off and roll around, and now we have our very own version of Ronaldo without half the ability.

I just dont understand the logic of putting a player who has just recoverd from injury and has hardly played for months straight into the first team. The reserves played on Tuesday and again this Tuesday. Surely Balotelli and Kolorov, if he's ready, should play in those games before stepping up to the first team?

Players like Balotelli depend on being sharp to make an impact. He's not alone in that respect, look how Torres and Rooney have struggled after injuries. It seemed bizarre to play him for 90mins yesterday. I thought he started the game quite brightly but he should have been taken off when he was obviously fading.

When he linked up with Ade and Silva he looked class, but he was offered little support anywhere else, and when Wolves had two banks of four (which they are entitles to do), he looked lost. He's not got the agility of Solva, so we were always gonna be in trouble without help.

Then he tired pretty soon, so should have gone off. But that's not his fault.

Drewmanc said:
Rag? Yep I must be as my post count is low, I was another username on here but for some reason I couldn't log in with it. As for as slow as gaz baz yeah I might be exaggerating a touch but you got the jist of it, because you say give it 3 months I have to change my opinion-bollocks, even little boy-girl over at the rags seems to be better IMHO. He was forced out of Italy and I think you'll see him walk out on us, not the attitude or determination I want from a city player-I've always hated players that gob off and roll around, and now we have our very own version of Ronaldo without half the ability.

are you sure ? are you sure you know what shite are you spouting around ?

Inter's owner did all to keep balo at Inter , was the guy's choice left italy and was the guy's choice sign for City instead of rags , arsenal , real madrid or others who were looking for him.

Drewmanc said:
dont believe you,if you think he's a slow as barry, your either a complete idiot.
or a wind up rag.

Tubble weed blows past as I post this........

FFS give the lad time. He was a hero in first game shinning in a goal.
He will adapt to the more physical side of the Prem and shine later. Watched him in the first half alot when not on the ball and was making space to recieve the ball but it didnt come to him. He had the early chance when ran in at front post and think that Ade thought he would do the same run when he crossed after that great run that Ade made down the wing, but he went back stick.
Like I said in another post he started going quieter after he got clattered infront of the bench and started to feel his knee abit. This is a young lad just come back from a bad injury and needs games.

To write him off after that poor team performance is stupid.

He should have been given an hour and then taken off. Play him Thursday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.