Ballotelli

He didn't have the best of games and proberly should of been subbed instead of Adi. But i'm more concerned about his attitude than his form.
His form will come back with games, his attitude could become a problem. Especially if Bobby is going to play him instead of players that are in better form.

World class players take time to settle into the demands of the premier league , the perfect example is florent malouda . For two years at chelsea he warmed the bench and wasn't used to the game , now look at him I think he may be one of the best left wingers in the world . The same applies for drogba he didn't show the form he has now when he first came to england . Every player needs time and give Balo time and he will have the very same outcome as malouda and drogba but better . He is 20 years old playing his first game in a new country and in the first half had a few chances , second half i don't know what happened . He isn't fully fit and has played 20 mins of permier league football before this game . With time this boy will show the world he means business

I saw enough to suggest once fit he will be a very good player. Just think back one year. Tevez was apparently a headless chicken with little ability. That's what happens when you judge a player when he is nowhere near match sharp.

Balotelli has just turned 20, and he's just moved to probably the most physically demanding league in the world. He got some rough treatment yesterday, but that'll lessen once the novelty wears off and he starts scoring.

He's the type of player that fans need to get behind. We seem to have a mentality amongst supporters where you have to be a work-horse, otherwise you're a lazy bastard. There is no middle ground. Balotelli is like a lot of players. He doesn't chase lost causes on the chance that 1 out of every 100 will end up in a goal. He conserves his energy which gives him greater chance to assist in an important passage of play, or set up or score a goal.

Some on here need to have a word with themselves. 20 year old, in a new country with a new language with a new style of football, playing in a team who aren't playing well. Oh and he's nowhere near fit. But forget all that, he's shit. Pathetic.

why is this even being discussed everyone knows that he cant be judged for at least 4 months. if hes turd after that then you can start to ask questions

but leave him alone for a few months FFS!!

slicky202 said:
why is this even being discussed everyone knows that he cant be judged for at least 4 months. if hes turd after that then you can start to ask questions

but leave him alone for a few months FFS!!

sorry but we don't have 4 months for him to come round, he has to by the derby 2bh, he hasn't got the luxury when we need results.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

post of the day so far mate i totally agree with EVERYTHING you said i have watch balotelli myself a few times he will be the best in the world in years to come mate.

city_yank89 said:
Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

THIS!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.