Balo

Mancio said:
never doubted. what you write on the forums has never hurt anyone.
Don't get you Mancio. You said once he moves to AC he's dead to you, and then when he did you said you hoped he'd break his ligaments. Alright, I think that's over the top but I understand the sentiment. Now you seem to like him again. I don't understand that.

Skashion said:
Mancio said:
Don't get you Mancio. You said once he moves to AC he's dead to you, and then when he did you said you hoped he'd break his ligaments. Alright, I think that's over the top but I understand the sentiment. Now you seem to like him again. I don't understand that.

unfortunally you are right , i still like that player.

and i'm upset with inter and city. inter coz allowed mourinho to distrupt his feeling with the club and city coz was not able to protect him from the press and the referees.

Mancio said:
Skashion said:
Mancio said:

unfortunally you are right , i still like that player.

and i'm upset with inter and city. inter coz allowed mourinho to distrupt his feeling with the club and city coz was not able to protect him from the press and the referees.

Balo courted the media attention, though, what with his khaki cars and darts and bathroom fireworks. He couldn't be protected from himself.

He was always going to turn into a better player for AC. 1) He is talented, no matter what some of you like to think. 2) He's going to be played regularly in his best position. 3) He's going to give a bigger shit about playing for his boyhood club than our boyhood club.

Unfortunately no matter how good he becomes for them, you can be pretty damn sure we'd never have seen the same Mario for City. So it's moot.

adrianr said:
Unfortunately no matter how good he becomes for them, you can be pretty damn sure we'd never have seen the same Mario for City. So it's moot.
Indeed, Mancini made his choice about our style of play. Balotelli's best attributes are pace, movement and a powerful and accurate shot. None of them work well with slow build-up play. Slow build-up negates pace and movement and the slowness allows defences to put bodies in front of the ball to block shots. He played well for Italy even when he wasn't playing well for City, some like to imagine it's down to motivation but I don't. I think it's down to playing him in his correct position which is a classic number 9 as someone already mentioned and playing a style of play that suits him. We weren't going to do that, rightly or wrongly, we weren't going to do that. The decision to sell him on was right. The shame was that it wasn't in summer when his transfer value would have been at its peak.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
With every goal he scores, he becomes more of a wanker.

If his apologists need any more evidence of his unprofessionalism towards us, in recent months, here it is.

Seems to have got over his bad back, his viruses and general lack of indifference.

It's a miracle!

In your opinion of course.
The fact is there are plenty of city fans who wish him the best and would rather him still be playing for us.
I happened to think in the run of games he played before Xmas, although not scoring or playing the full 90 minutes, showed a willingness to work hard and he should have been afforded more opportunities than what he got towards the end.
Now if I was to believe all the ITK's on here it would all be down to Balotelli and his poor attitude and application that he missed all January's fixtures, fortunately though, due to said ITK's fondness for getting things wrong on a regular basis I don't.
Of course it's easier on here to be vitriolic and call him all the names under the sun - but that says more about the poster than it does about Mario..

Roll On City said:
FantasyIreland said:
He's a cnut.

He didn't give a fuck about City and constantly took the piss yet some of you carry on like he was a club legend,unbelievable.

I wanted him out of our club a long time back as i could see he was a wrong un for us,just a shame we wasted so much time and money on the screwball.

Absolute hateful slimeball

Get fucked ya weasel.

Last time I checked, Serie A was the fourth best league in Europe (according to UEFA).

He's simply found his level.

cookster said:
Last time I checked, Serie A was the fourth best league in Europe (according to UEFA).

He's simply found his level.
No he's showing what a good player he is, and what a poor judge of a player you are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.