Balo

Marvin said:
cookster said:
Last time I checked, Serie A was the fourth best league in Europe (according to UEFA).

He's simply found his level.
No he's showing what a good player he is, and what a poor judge of a player you are

Everytime you post I get a picture of Roy Cropper in my head, how is Hayley BTW?

If Balo was such a great player, why did Inter and City let him go?

Pablo1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
With every goal he scores, he becomes more of a wanker.

If his apologists need any more evidence of his unprofessionalism towards us, in recent months, here it is.

Seems to have got over his bad back, his viruses and general lack of indifference.

It's a miracle!

In your opinion of course.
The fact is there are plenty of city fans who wish him the best and would rather him still be playing for us.
I happened to think in the run of games he played before Xmas, although not scoring or playing the full 90 minutes, showed a willingness to work hard and he should have been afforded more opportunities than what he got towards the end.
Now if I was to believe all the ITK's on here it would all be down to Balotelli and his poor attitude and application that he missed all January's fixtures, fortunately though, due to said ITK's fondness for getting things wrong on a regular basis I don't.
Of course it's easier on here to be vitriolic and call him all the names under the sun - but that says more about the poster than it does about Mario..

Or you could just believe the manager, the one who told us on two separate occasions that the player was not putting it in during training, and was not playing as a result...

cookster said:
Last time I checked, Serie A was the fourth best league in Europe (according to UEFA).

Yes, the same way that according to FIFA, England is the no4 National team in the world.

ACMilan said:
cookster said:

Yes, the same way that according to FIFA, England is the no4 National team in the world.
Serie A isn't as good as it was in terms of quality, we all know that, including your goodself. However, Balotelli has done the business against Germany in the Euros, and against the rags in England. The idea that he's found his level is absurd. Balotelli's talent can trouble any side in the world.

Blumers Bloomers said:
ACMilan said:
cookster said:

Ha! Good come back AC.

Not really, doesn't take the clowns at Uefa to work that one out.

The Italian league is currently behind Spain, Germany and England on various levels.

ACMilan said:
cookster said:

What? are you saying we are not the 4th best team in the world !! But we have Tom Cleverly.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
ACMilan said:

Ha! Good come back AC.

Not really, doesn't take the clowns at Uefa to work that one out.

The Italian league is currently behind Spain, Germany and England on various levels.

Spain has 2 teams.
German league has won what?
England is a strong league as whole
Serie A is a strong league as whole.

Based solely on parity and total strength, Serie A and EPL are the two best in the world.

If you disagree, then it's pure bias.

Serie A being no4 is based COMPLETELY on Europa League failures... where italian teams notoriously field shite teams and drop our early.

Explain to me how a league that has produced 3 CL WINNERS, and a finalist in the past 10 YEARS, is ranked at the no4 league...

Exactly.

Skashion said:
ACMilan said:
cookster said:

Serie A isn't as good as it was in terms of quality, we all know that, including your goodself. However, Balotelli has done the business against Germany in the Euros, and against the rags in England. The idea that he's found his level is absurd. Balotelli's talent can trouble any side in the world.

Spot on. We'll find that out when we next have to play AC Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.