Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

samharris said:
Everbody ..after me 1,2,3 jump in the air and twist and slighty arch your back and put your right foot down first in FRONT of you..

cant be done..

Hansen says its not a natural movement...dickhead..of couse it is.

Totally agree, like you say, the point is BOTH feet were in the air!!!

MCFC BOB said:
I imagine both will be banned for three games.

Balotelli's would probably be 4 as he has been sent off already (Liverpool).

Still holding out hope, but if Webb says he didn't see the incidents, they'll have their excuse.

DTeacher said:
MCFC BOB said:
I imagine both will be banned for three games.

Balotelli's would probably be 4 as he has been sent off already (Liverpool).

Still holding out hope, but if Webb says he didn't see the incidents, they'll have their excuse.
Wasn't that two yellows?

northstandgiveusasong said:
samharris said:
Everbody ..after me 1,2,3 jump in the air and twist and slighty arch your back and put your right foot down first in FRONT of you..

cant be done..

How come you never see everybody jumping for a header stamp both feet back on the ground then? Believe it or not, you are risking an injury doing that!

I just think the quicker you learn to accept something, the easier it is to deal with. 4 game ban for balo, would be suprised and a lot more gutted if Lescott was missing from Weds game, we would have to play Richards centre back and lose our attacking threat down the right wing!

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
samharris said:

cant be done..

How come you never see everybody jumping for a header stamp both feet back on the ground then? Believe it or not, you are risking an injury doing that!

I just think the quicker you learn to accept something, the easier it is to deal with. 4 game ban for balo, would be suprised and a lot more gutted if Lescott was missing from Weds game, we would have to play Richards centre back and lose our attacking threat down the right wing!

i have already accepted he will be banned i don't think anyone can argue that but it doesn't mean he is guilty of intentionally trying to injure a fellow pro. Rooney was guilty of trying to kill McCarthy with his elbow but was found innocent. The FA is a law upon itself

I see a ban coming but just like Vinny's sending off another unjust decision.

Arry an is mates in the meedja are working overtime.

I don't think City's policy of being nice to everyone to win hearts and minds is working.

In future we should play hardball with the fuckers. Any remotely libelous statements - boom - issue a writ !

We need to make these fuckers think twice before messing with us. We are never going to be part of the cosy inner circle so lets stop trying and throw some weight around.

Fed up with being abused by these wankers

The anti City media thing is getting right up my nose. For instance today the Daily Telegraph publish an inflammatory article which almost incites the Police to bang up Balotelli for yesterdays incident.
I urge all City fans to e mail this supposedly decent publication to let them know you will boycott this garbage anti City rag ...

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
samharris said:

cant be done..

Balotelli didnt stamp both feet back on the ground..and if you know your football youd know that any player heading a ball and getting a nudge either land on their arse or land awkwardly..

Next !!

I doubt he will be banned, I just have that feeling it wont happen. It doesnt look intentional when you watch it in real time.

Also Mancini should call Adebayor back we are paying the bulk of his wages and we are short on strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.