Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

This apparent "stamp" tothe Spurs players head,Question,where did all the blood go,did 'Arry the twitch come on with a bucket of sand to cover the blood stain.Question,why didn't the Spurs physio treat any cut,Question the nearest player to Parker made no comment,but 'Arry saw it all from 40/50 yards away.The physio treats Parker because,when falling his head caught Ballo's shin.Where is the story.

samharris said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
northstandgiveusasong said:
Totally agree, like you say, the point is BOTH feet were in the air!!!

How come you never see everybody jumping for a header stamp both feet back on the ground then? Believe it or not, you are risking an injury doing that!

I just think the quicker you learn to accept something, the easier it is to deal with. 4 game ban for balo, would be suprised and a lot more gutted if Lescott was missing from Weds game, we would have to play Richards centre back and lose our attacking threat down the right wing!

Balotelli didnt stamp both feet back on the ground..and if you know your football youd know that any player heading a ball and getting a nudge either land on their arse or land awkwardly..

Next !![/quote]

Ive been playing football for the last 12 years of my life, if your classing "landing awkwardly" as a stamping movement, well then ive never seen that before.

As for your comment in red, extremely childish

Next!!

wahablue said:
This apparent "stamp" tothe Spurs players head,Question,where did all the blood go,did 'Arry the twitch come on with a bucket of sand to cover the blood stain.Question,why didn't the Spurs physio treat any cut,Question the nearest player to Parker made no comment,but 'Arry saw it all from 40/50 yards away.The physio treats Parker because,when falling his head caught Ballo's shin.Where is the story.

Must admit twitcher wouldnt shut up about the cut to his head.

I'm suprised there isnt a pic of parkers awful injury anywhere..

If anything City should be getting advice from 'Arry before we speak to the FA because allegedly he is an expert when it comes to not paying for his stamps.

whicko said:
He thinks it's wrong, but he didn't think it was that wrong when Tom Huddlestone stamped on Bolton's Johan Elmander a couple of seasons ago, and escaped an FA charge. Two days later Redknapp was claiming he hadn't seen it – five minutes after the Balotelli incident he had seen it from all angles!

Was there for that one, it's been mentioned that Hudd had developed a bit of a nasty streak, that was on Elmander's midrift wasn't it? If hudd did do it on purpose then yeah, that is disgraceful but stamping down on someone's head is a much more serious action, he could have done some permanent damage to Parker, I think Mario would have lost his lovable eccentric persona if that was the case.

As for the harry not seeing the huddlestone incident, it does annoy me. Platt did exactly the same thing, burying your head in the sand makes it a hell of a lot easier, which is why any post match interview should include the key incidents being played to the manager/assistant manager during the interview.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:48 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
Also Mancini should call Adebayor back we are paying the bulk of his wages and we are short on strikers.

Is this the longest running in joke on this forum?! It's astounding...

I know it's been mentioned before in this thread, but the nudge from Modric as Balotelli's landing could be enough to make him plant his leg, looking like a stamp if you don't see the nudge. Only Balotelli will know for sure, but I hope he didn't do it on purpose.

RossiBenayoun said:
If anything City should be getting advice from 'Arry before we speak to the FA because allegedly he is an expert when it comes to not paying for his stamps.

Very good.

didactic said:
I doubt he will be banned, I just have that feeling it wont happen. It doesnt look intentional when you watch it in real time.

I believe his best hope lies with the little nudge that Modric gave him. That could throw up sufficient doubt as there is no real way of knowing how hard he was shoved - obviously their accounts (Modric & Mario) will differ as to what force was applied.

I have tried to imagine myself in that situation - spinning round and then getting a shove in the back. If it was forceful enough it is perfectly conceivable that you would shove your right leg out instinctively like that due to force being applied to your disorientated body. It all happened very quickly - slo-mo replays can be very deceptive. Without that shove from Modric he would be fucked but he's got a fighting chance imo.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Game of opinions, just because mine doesn't for once happen to favour 1 of our players I'm a rag??

Regardless I'm not going to post in this particular thread again its pathetic - See you in the Liverpool Pre game thread where I wil no doubt be predicting a 5-0 Defeat and calling for Mancini to be sent to prison for another imaginary Kite flying exercise ;-)
2 hours, 10 posts, and 12 pages ago. In my opinion you are only here to wind others up.

Do you have anything else to add about your club ? There are lots of other threads....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.