Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

samharris said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

Balotelli didnt stamp both feet back on the ground..and if you know your football youd know that any player heading a ball and getting a nudge either land on their arse or land awkwardly..

Next !![/quote]

Ive been playing football for the last 12 years of my life, if your classing "landing awkwardly" as a stamping movement, well then ive never seen that before.

As for your comment in red, extremely childish

Next!!

landing awkwardly is what it says.. uncontrollable and not natural..which means the person(s) landing in that manner have no control of their actions, this meaning that a stamp is an action made that cannot be governed as the body's natural reaction is to protect itself and get down onto terra firma as quickly as possible...If a loud noise goes off it makes us blink or cower, we have no control of that movement...its taken away from us..by the brain..

I read that in a book, and I trust a book over someone who has only been playing football for 12 years..

11 years to go for you my friend till you match my footballing days..

I'm sure that fans on a forum are different to other fans then, Ive spoke to at least 5 fellow blues in the real world and all have said it can't be condoned, yet on here it seems as if I am in the 1% believing he was in control of his stamping foot!

On a different note and hopefully this won't provoke such a negative reaction, can anybody remember whether Adebayor got his ban for scraping his studs in RVP's face or was it purely for "inciting" the arsenal fans?

Some may argue that he was out of control and didn't mean that 1 either, although I'm guessing because he's not in favour now the blinkers won't be quite so blue

pissedagain said:
http://harry-hotspur.com/2012/01/mario-ballotelli-is-a-piece-of-muck-i-have-the-incontrovertible-footage/ THE SPURS VIEW

Fuck me a Spud u liker telling us we are muck...
I wonder what he thought of the huddlestone stamp on Elmander then..

You lost yesterday ,you conceeded 3 goals, you aint as good as you think..
two tough away tests so far City and Rags and you lost..More tough aways to come.. First time I've ever watched match of the day and they didnt show any spuds 1st half attacks..why is this?? cos their fucking were'nt any..two mistakes by our rookie stand in led to your goals.

Top 4...your'e avin a fucking laugh!!

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Ive spoke to at least 5 fellow blues in the real world and all have said it can't be condoned, yet on here it seems as if I am in the 1% believing he was in control of his stamping foot!
Question for you, when you were at the game yesterday, did you leap up and shout "send him off" when you saw it at full speed ?

spurspinter1 said:
whicko said:
He thinks it's wrong, but he didn't think it was that wrong when Tom Huddlestone stamped on Bolton's Johan Elmander a couple of seasons ago, and escaped an FA charge. Two days later Redknapp was claiming he hadn't seen it – five minutes after the Balotelli incident he had seen it from all angles!

Was there for that one, it's been mentioned that Hudd had developed a bit of a nasty streak, that was on Elmander's midrift wasn't it? If hudd did do it on purpose then yeah, that is disgraceful but stamping down on someone's head is a much more serious action, he could have done some permanent damage to Parker, I think Mario would have lost his lovable eccentric persona if that was the case.

As for the harry not seeing the huddlestone incident, it does annoy me. Platt did exactly the same thing, burying your head in the sand makes it a hell of a lot easier, which is why any post match interview should include the key incidents being played to the manager/assistant manager during the interview.
Actually, you can easily do permanent damage--even kill a man--doing what Huddlestone did.

city saint said:
when will they decide if action will be taken
they are heating the needles for Webb's ninth fingernail as we speak

SSN BREAKING NEWS

"If you've got an estuarine accent it's your patriotic duty to badmouth Mario"

Alan Curbishley

cleavers said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Ive spoke to at least 5 fellow blues in the real world and all have said it can't be condoned, yet on here it seems as if I am in the 1% believing he was in control of his stamping foot!
Question for you, when you were at the game yesterday, did you leap up and shout "send him off" when you saw it at full speed ?

For a Blue he doesnt seem to know much about the Ade incident, yet he knows other Blues (in the real world) who back him up with the Balotelli incident, then finds it amazing that many Blues on this forum are sticking up for Balo..

Iffy at best.... Didnt answer my previous post either.

johnny crossan said:
city saint said:
when will they decide if action will be taken
they are heating the needles for Webb's ninth fingernail as we speak
Exactly - Webb is having the words forced into his mouth as we speak

"Repeat once again or it´s the rack

I .......DID.......NOT.......SEE ......THE.....INCIDENT.......

now again please so we can have it perfectly transcribed for our press friends"

Not trawling through the thread but just watching the post match analysis and heard gary neville say (along the lines of)

why stamp on Parkers head? I could understand mine but not his.

cleavers said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

fair question - And no I didn't but to be fair, I never saw what Michael Ball did to Ronaldo either until I seen the replay.

The point is, in an age where CCTV is rife, the things missed by the naked eye will never be missed by a camera.

Yes slow motion makes it look worse, and this might sound like an exaggeration - Imagine if parker was face up and a stud went into his eye?

I'm sorry if it makes me sound like i'm hanging him out to dry, but I don't want to see that in our game from anyone, least of all 1 of our star players.

If you don't think he did anything wrong, maybe you are more forgiving than me but my interpretation is he was frustrated once again, lost control of his emotions once again and then tried to counteract with a crap dramatical display.

It was spur (!) of the moment but at the same time if his natural reaction is to lash out at the slightest touch, he will cost us games when it is picked out by the ref on the day and then you lot will be the 1st ones to slag him off and I won't take any satisfaction from saying I told you so to a fellow blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.