Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

strangely redknapp never went running to the press when peter crouch broke pablos nose with his elbow

taconinja said:
spurspinter1 said:
whicko said:
He thinks it's wrong, but he didn't think it was that wrong when Tom Huddlestone stamped on Bolton's Johan Elmander a couple of seasons ago, and escaped an FA charge. Two days later Redknapp was claiming he hadn't seen it – five minutes after the Balotelli incident he had seen it from all angles!

Was there for that one, it's been mentioned that Hudd had developed a bit of a nasty streak, that was on Elmander's midrift wasn't it? If hudd did do it on purpose then yeah, that is disgraceful but stamping down on someone's head is a much more serious action, he could have done some permanent damage to Parker, I think Mario would have lost his lovable eccentric persona if that was the case.

As for the harry not seeing the huddlestone incident, it does annoy me. Platt did exactly the same thing, burying your head in the sand makes it a hell of a lot easier, which is why any post match interview should include the key incidents being played to the manager/assistant manager during the interview.
Actually, you can easily do permanent damage--even kill a man--doing what Huddlestone did.

A swan can break a man's arm with it's wing.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
cleavers said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Game of opinions, just because mine doesn't for once happen to favour 1 of our players I'm a rag??

Regardless I'm not going to post in this particular thread again its pathetic - See you in the Liverpool Pre game thread where I wil no doubt be predicting a 5-0 Defeat and calling for Mancini to be sent to prison for another imaginary Kite flying exercise ;-)
2 hours, 10 posts, and 12 pages ago. In my opinion you are only here to wind others up.

Do you have anything else to add about your club ? There are lots of other threads....

Pity you don't read SWP's back or DTeacher's posts as much as mine or you would see this has been covered and re covered!

I'm not here to wind people up, just not about to be cyber bullied by people for not defending what was In My Opinion a cowardly and vicious assault!

I'm still on here because I find some peoples theories on his landing mildly amusing - Talk about clutching at straws....

Youre right and we are all wrong then.. well done..you can go then..as mild amusement time is over for you..and we have no more straws to clutch at..

ur on a wind up is all.

I'm sure when I saw it from another angle Webb saw the whole thing. So its in his match report. So no action can be taken?

Mark - TheBlue said:
I'm sure when I saw it from another angle Webb saw the whole thing. So its in his match report. So no action can be taken?

Except:
He could lie and say he did not see it.

i have been watching this incident over and over, and i can see that in order for mario to stay on his feet, he had to move his left foot forward fast and also his right foot back at speed. he is also trying to get forward momentum.

looks bad but i dont think it is an intentional stamp, and parker shouldnt have put his face in the way!

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
cleavers said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Ive spoke to at least 5 fellow blues in the real world and all have said it can't be condoned, yet on here it seems as if I am in the 1% believing he was in control of his stamping foot!
Question for you, when you were at the game yesterday, did you leap up and shout "send him off" when you saw it at full speed ?

fair question - And no I didn't but to be fair, I never saw what Michael Ball did to Ronaldo either until I seen the replay.

The point is, in an age where CCTV is rife, the things missed by the naked eye will never be missed by a camera.

Yes slow motion makes it look worse, and this might sound like an exaggeration - Imagine if parker was face up and a stud went into his eye?

I'm sorry if it makes me sound like i'm hanging him out to dry, but I don't want to see that in our game from anyone, least of all 1 of our star players.

If you don't think he did anything wrong, maybe you are more forgiving than me but my interpretation is he was frustrated once again, lost control of his emotions once again and then tried to counteract with a crap dramatical display.

It was spur (!) of the moment but at the same time if his natural reaction is to lash out at the slightest touch, he will cost us games when it is picked out by the ref on the day and then you lot will be the 1st ones to slag him off and I won't take any satisfaction from saying I told you so to a fellow blue

Apart from the obvious potentially terrible results for Parker why does it matter whether his face was up or not?

Even if his face was up it could still have been accidental.

twinkletoes said:
taconinja said:
spurspinter1 said:
Was there for that one, it's been mentioned that Hudd had developed a bit of a nasty streak, that was on Elmander's midrift wasn't it? If hudd did do it on purpose then yeah, that is disgraceful but stamping down on someone's head is a much more serious action, he could have done some permanent damage to Parker, I think Mario would have lost his lovable eccentric persona if that was the case.

As for the harry not seeing the huddlestone incident, it does annoy me. Platt did exactly the same thing, burying your head in the sand makes it a hell of a lot easier, which is why any post match interview should include the key incidents being played to the manager/assistant manager during the interview.
Actually, you can easily do permanent damage--even kill a man--doing what Huddlestone did.

A swan can break a man's arm with it's wing.

Only if it fell on him whilst carrying a sack of spuds...

Old wives tale mate.. swans bones are hollow and light and would break first..
would be like trying to break a gate post with bamboo.

I see the mods still haven't changed the thread title. Even the BBC had the decency to put "stamp".

Great work condemning one of our own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.