Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Berkovic_blue said:
I see the mods still haven't changed the thread title. Even the BBC had the decency to put "stamp".

Great work condemning one of our own

I tried to earlier but the way the threads were merged means that I can't now edit the title.

DTeacher said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
I'm sure when I saw it from another angle Webb saw the whole thing. So its in his match report. So no action can be taken?

Except:
He could lie and say he did not see it.

Yet he's on video looking at it.

Except:
The Video could go missing.

conspiracy.jpg

Witch-hunt....

I take exception to this article:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9033296/Should-police-look-in-to-Mario-Balotellis-stamp-on-Scott-Parker-during-Manchester-Citys-win-over-Tottenham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... enham.html</a>

I suppose there should be a page for Karl Henry's "kick" at an opponent on Saturday. But there isn't one. I wonder why?

In slow motion, it looks as if Balotelli caught Parker. But then I have my doubts as Balotelli was off balance and wasn't looking at Parker. He talked to Parker afterwards, Modric didn't think much of the incident and the referee didn't give a card.

Can't help but think there is an element of sour grapes from Tottenham regarding Balotelli. They've been saying pathetic things about us all week. You only have to look at Kyle Walker post on Twitter last night re. our supporters.

Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

samharris said:
allan harper said:
I must be the only person in the country who hasn't seen this stamp yet.

you really need to...It's first class.

Just watched it on you tube, got to say I liked how he falls over after he's stamped on his head.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
blingy said:
allan harper said:

Nar David Platt still not seen it ...

I better not give you my thoughts on Platt or I will be lynched I'm sure of it...

Fair few on here dont like him..so ur not alone..

taking the man aside....he's doing a good job.

allan harper said:
samharris said:
allan harper said:

you really need to...It's first class.

Just watched it on you tube, got to say I liked how he falls over after he's stamped on his head.

Allan you're not allowed to say he has stamped on his head. Mods do something. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.