Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

my bros rag mate doesn't think it was intentional.

Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Mark - TheBlue said:
allan harper said:
samharris said:
you really need to...It's first class.

Just watched it on you tube, got to say I liked how he falls over after he's stamped on his head.

Allan you're not allowed to say he has stamped on his head. Mods do something. ;)

I didn't name the player so for my defence I was talking about Van Persie !

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
cleavers said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Ive spoke to at least 5 fellow blues in the real world and all have said it can't be condoned, yet on here it seems as if I am in the 1% believing he was in control of his stamping foot!
Question for you, when you were at the game yesterday, did you leap up and shout "send him off" when you saw it at full speed ?

fair question - And no I didn't but to be fair, I never saw what Michael Ball did to Ronaldo either until I seen the replay.

The point is, in an age where CCTV is rife, the things missed by the naked eye will never be missed by a camera.

Yes slow motion makes it look worse, and this might sound like an exaggeration - Imagine if parker was face up and a stud went into his eye?

I'm sorry if it makes me sound like i'm hanging him out to dry, but I don't want to see that in our game from anyone, least of all 1 of our star players.

If you don't think he did anything wrong, maybe you are more forgiving than me but my interpretation is he was frustrated once again, lost control of his emotions once again and then tried to counteract with a crap dramatical display.

It was spur (!) of the moment but at the same time if his natural reaction is to lash out at the slightest touch, he will cost us games when it is picked out by the ref on the day and then you lot will be the 1st ones to slag him off and I won't take any satisfaction from saying I told you so to a fellow blue
Fair enough, I wouldn't argue with what you say, its your opinion, but you seem to be wanting him to be guilty. Me I'm not convinced either way, but having watched it (and the 100 replays) again twice this afternoon on TV, rather than live at a game, I'm still not convinced he did anything wrong. Even if he did it maliciously then its STILL not as bad as is being made out by the anti city media. The shit storm in the media (and from a few on here) is out of all proportion to the actual incident, an incident that the vast majority of 47 1/2 thousand people didn't even see live, not to mention that the majority of those on the pitch didn't see it either.

Compare it to the incident last year involving Rooney (at Wigan ?) when he forearm smashed someone in the face 40 yards from the ball and play. It was caught on camera, and there was no doubt at all that it was fully intentional, yet the inquest into that lasted about an hour. Had he done that in the street, and been caught on CCTV, he'd have been done for ABH, not saying I want that, but a little fairness wouldn't go a miss.

Well he did make a naughty tbh i won't dispute that.

The press have two sub agendas i think regarding how we are portrayed in the media. One being the "southern luvvies" syndrome. Basically not being objective and or not giving a fair assesment due to personal feelings.

The other is that it's city, everyone wants to read about us fucking up, so the selling papers bit is a big incentive for them.

My view is that if i want to read "opinion" i'll read a blog thanks. I want fair unbiased reporting in the media, alas the press in this country are basically poor quality.

Mark - TheBlue said:
DTeacher said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
I'm sure when I saw it from another angle Webb saw the whole thing. So its in his match report. So no action can be taken?

Except:
He could lie and say he did not see it.

Yet he's on video looking at it.

Except:
The Video could go missing.

That's why I said that he could LIE.

Think back to the Adebayor / Van Persie incident - the ref was how far away and was looking where?

;o)

He wont get banned because Webb was right in front of the incident so if he says he didn't see the incident then the question is why he didn't see even though he was in a position to see it. Dermot the referee came SSN and said the exact same thing Lee Dixon said which was it's too subjective you have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

This thread is extraordinary. Nobody here can possibly know what was in his mind. I've watched Dermot Gallagher saying that it would be most unlikely to lead to a retrospective red card and yet there are lots of blues here who seem to think that Balo deserves to be treated as guilty.

At the same time these people are watching Harry getting the courtesy of a fair trial, even though he didn't seem to think that was necessary yesterday when he was telling millions of viewers that Balotelli has done this sort of thing before. He is a NAUSEATING hypocrite. The Sky Sports morons are DESPERATE to see the worst in Balo and there are loads of blues who just seem to want to believe them. Incredible.

[edited to fix a typo]

Ric said:
Berkovic_blue said:
I see the mods still haven't changed the thread title. Even the BBC had the decency to put "stamp".

Great work condemning one of our own

I tried to earlier but the way the threads were merged means that I can't now edit the title.
Edited for those who think the FA will use the title of a thread on bluemoon to decide if action is needed

;o)

twinkletoes said:
DTeacher said:
twinkletoes said:
The androids form teams and are also programmed to harangue posters that do not post on message.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36NTo2LmuQ&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36NTo2L ... _embedded#</a>!

13:30 onwards.

Kaboul hugs Balotelli and then Bale swaps shirts with Mario.

Looks like some of the Spurs players don't want to conform with your instructions....

Oh, hang on, you're not supposed to be the .....

It's case closed then. Close the thread, moderators.

Twinkle twinkle little lad even with 2000+ posts you're too easy to spot pal. Just give over. Please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.