Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

andyblue said:
This thread is extraordinary. Nobody here can possibly know what was in his mind. I've watched Dermot Gallagher saying that it would be most unlikely to lead to a retrospective red card and yet there are lots of blues here who seem to think that Balo deserves to be treated as guilty.

At the same time these people are watching Harry getting the courtesy of a fair trial, even though he didn't seem to think that was necessary yesterday when he was telling millions of viewers that Balotelli has done this sort of thing before. He is a NAUSEATING hypocrite. The Sky Sports morons are DESPERATE to see the worst in Balo and there are lads of blues who just seem to want to believe them. Incredible.

^^^^^^^^^^
THIS

andyblue said:
At the same time these people are watching Harry getting the courtesy of a fair trial, even though he didn't seem to think that was necessary yesterday when he was telling millions of viewers that Balotelli has done this sort of thing before.
His actual quote was "he's done it quite often before" if I was Mario I'd have my lawyer look at that comment, its surely defamation.

I've seen this incident now loads of times and from lots of different angles. I've played it in slow mo, frame by frame x2 speed, x8 speed and even x30 speed. I've watched it with both eyes open, one eye closed, Squinting like i'm having a shit and wide eyed Garth Crooks doing an impression of a bulfrog. I've tried watching in a crowded Essex pub like a ManU fan who couldn't get a ticket and i've even tried watching it with my head up my arse like a typical Spuds fan.

And I have to say I can't see any stamp.

Has anyone thought to check Parkers head this morning for evidence of a stamp. Surely photo's would be all over the media by now it there had been any proof.

cleavers said:
andyblue said:
At the same time these people are watching Harry getting the courtesy of a fair trial, even though he didn't seem to think that was necessary yesterday when he was telling millions of viewers that Balotelli has done this sort of thing before.
His actual quote was "he's done it quite often before" if I was Mario I'd have my lawyer look at that comment, its surely defamation.

That's a good idea. If Balo's lawyer gets in quick, maybe Harry can get two trials for the price of one. That should cheer him up.

Dr Mick said:
I've seen this incident now loads of time and from lots of different angles. I've played it in slow mo, frame by frame x2 speed, x8 speed and even x30 speed. I've watched it with both eyes open, one eye closed, Squinting like i'm having a shit and wide eyed Garth Crooks doing an impression of a bulfrog. I've tried watching in a crowded Essex pub like a ManU fan who couldn't get a ticket and i've even tried watching it with my head up my arse like a typical Spuds fan.

And I have to say I can't see any stamp.

Has anyone thought to check Parkers head this morning for evidence of a stamp. Surely photo's would be all over the media by now it there had been any proof.

Well look a bit harder then as its clearly there. Oh, and take those blue tinted specs off, that may help as well.

cleavers said:
Ric said:
Berkovic_blue said:
I see the mods still haven't changed the thread title. Even the BBC had the decency to put "stamp".

Great work condemning one of our own

I tried to earlier but the way the threads were merged means that I can't now edit the title.

Edited for those who think the FA will use the title of a thread on bluemoon to decide if action is needed

;o)

I'm more interested in how a Moderator has more power than the Owner of this site....lol.

Watch him say that it's because Ric is not IT savvy....

Ric said:
Berkovic_blue said:
I see the mods still haven't changed the thread title. Even the BBC had the decency to put "stamp".

I tried to earlier but the way the threads were merged means that I can't now edit the title.

Fair enough, I appreciate the explanation. Just delete the thread then :)

Berkovic_blue said:
Ric said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Fair enough, I appreciate the explanation. Just delete the thread then :)

See above, mate.

The title has been edited.

andyblue said:

[edited to fix a typo]

You can't make comparisons with Balo yesterday and the fundamental right of a man to have a fair criminal trial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.