Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: twitchers comments about Mario

I had to laugh when he said our penalty was the result of a 'hopeful punt upfield'

...what, like your first goal then, you nobhead!

LoveCity said:
Can't be much longer till a decision now, it's after 5pm and all. We'd probably have to bench Mario against Everton anyway, Walton would send him off in record time.

Rooney and Baconface aren't back from training yet and the FA need to speak to them before they decide whether to charge Balo and Lescott.

OK , before you guys start jumping up & down , i have to concede that i am a spurs fan, don't really understand what prompted me to register on this site but...
please hear me out .

as for the game - there is no doubt city outplayed us and that u guys definitely deserved the win.
i have read almost all of the posts ( yes all 115 pages ) and i have to say some of u are decent folks
in my opinion, Parker should have been sent off for the two footed challenge earlier in the game - and i would have applauded the ref.
the guy has a tendency for aggressive challenges and he should be more careful
now - as for lescott , i thought that it was wild but in no way malicious!!!
i would not have wanted for him to be sent off for that - honest
but i have to say that , although no one can be sure , Ballo new what he was doing and it was malicious, but it does not change the outcome ,
city deserved to win and did , and Defoe can only blame himself
i hope some of you can understand that not all spurs fans are whingers!!!!
hope i have not offended any1 since no offense was meant
good luck , i hope u beat utd, cause u are better
cheers

Photo evidence of Parker's head - Proof he was stamped on

Has anyone seen a photo?

Twitcher was talking of Parker needing stitches in his post match thread yesterday. Surely given the extent of the media witch hunt against City someone would have published a photo by now!!!

Did anyone even see any blood? Surely if you need stitches like Twitcher was claiming then there would be blood.

Maybe Parker didn't get his head stamped on after all. Maybe Twitcher is lying. Maybe the Media are out to destabilise our title challenge.

Just a thought.

balo tried to kick the player that fouled him (a bad thing that i see in nearly every soccer game i watch).the reason this is so talked about is because he hit parker's head but could he have known that parker's head was there?NO!he taught he would hit parker's legs like many other players do.he was unlucky that parker fell with he's head right under he's feet

Re: Photo evidence of Parker's head - Proof he was stamped on

dont matter if there are stitches or not, we know he made contact the argument is if it was intentional or not

Sorry but havent read all posts and something may have been said but why have no one showed Parkers challenge DURING The game again ?

I am fed up of seeing challenges the same as \ or in most cases worse than Vinnies and nothing being done.

There is a witch hunt on City .. Balotelli and now Lescott for his challenge being moaned about.

Funny as Harry has a got at Mancini for brandishing fake cards during games but that saggy faced tax dodger can try and get players done after the match ? Double standards me thinks.

If Balotelli goes to an FA disciplinary I hope they do the same as they did with Kompany and stick by the refs decision... Although I cant see the FA having double standards over this ... Surely not !!!

Re: Photo evidence of Parker's head - Proof he was stamped on

Dr Mick said:
Has anyone seen a photo?

Twitcher was talking of Parker needing stitches in his post match thread yesterday. Surely given the extent of the media witch hunt against City someone would have published a photo by now!!!

Did anyone even see any blood? Surely if you need stitches like Twitcher was claiming then there would be blood.

Maybe Parker didn't get his head stamped on after all. Maybe Twitcher is lying. Maybe the Media are out to destabilise our title challenge.

Just a thought.

But that would be dis-honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.