Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

stan horne said:
it depends on which tv angle you look at. for me if we're going to have a trial by camera angle then lets have it for all game defining moments like 2 footed tackles (or not) penalties not given ( raining to heavy at stamford bridge for the ref to see) or offside decisions (@ the stadium of light) either accept the referee's decision or let him use the technology the so called experts re-wind and re-wind until they've decided which way a throw in should be

Whilst that is a very sensible suggestion Talk Shite would have nothing to bang on about all day. Hell ballotelli has kept them in business today, it is all they talked about.

But I agree with you. I am sick of pundits who have watched it in slow motion finally deciding it is a stamp.

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Dr Mick said:
rickmcfc said:
Dr Mick said:
I've seen this incident now loads of time and from lots of different angles. I've played it in slow mo, frame by frame x2 speed, x8 speed and even x30 speed. I've watched it with both eyes open, one eye closed, Squinting like i'm having a shit and wide eyed Garth Crooks doing an impression of a bulfrog. I've tried watching in a crowded Essex pub like a ManU fan who couldn't get a ticket and i've even tried watching it with my head up my arse like a typical Spuds fan.

And I have to say I can't see any stamp.

Has anyone thought to check Parkers head this morning for evidence of a stamp. Surely photo's would be all over the media by now it there had been any proof.

Well look a bit harder then as its clearly there. Oh, and take those blue tinted specs off, that may help as well.

Please show me evidence to prove there was a stamp on Parkers head. Surely if Mario had stamped Parker on the head as some people are claiming then there would be marks to his head and/or face. Twitcher even refered to stitches. If there were evidence then it would be all over the media by now such is the media witch hunt against Mario. All i am asking for is evidence. Once i've seen the photo then i'll concede that Parker had his head stamped on.

Stitches ?? thats bullshit,due to the fact the heart pumps blood at high pressure to the head to feed the brain with oxygen any cut would have flowed like a river...I saw no blood pouring down Parkers face or head...Stitches my arse!!

Modric would have to have a ban as well he kicked Parker in the same scuffle- definite intent there - the video does not lie.

taconinja said:
spurspinter1 said:
whicko said:
He thinks it's wrong, but he didn't think it was that wrong when Tom Huddlestone stamped on Bolton's Johan Elmander a couple of seasons ago, and escaped an FA charge. Two days later Redknapp was claiming he hadn't seen it – five minutes after the Balotelli incident he had seen it from all angles!

Was there for that one, it's been mentioned that Hudd had developed a bit of a nasty streak, that was on Elmander's midrift wasn't it? If hudd did do it on purpose then yeah, that is disgraceful but stamping down on someone's head is a much more serious action, he could have done some permanent damage to Parker, I think Mario would have lost his lovable eccentric persona if that was the case.

As for the harry not seeing the huddlestone incident, it does annoy me. Platt did exactly the same thing, burying your head in the sand makes it a hell of a lot easier, which is why any post match interview should include the key incidents being played to the manager/assistant manager during the interview.
Actually, you can easily do permanent damage--even kill a man--doing what Huddlestone did.

Found a video of the incident, yeah it's pretty bad. No one wants to see that and it should have got a ban of course.

I'm not blessed with knowlege of sporting injuries but I'd still go with my original thought that it is much easier to cause severe damage to the head with a stamping motion than the chest but it doesn't really mean much I guess. At least Huddlestone didn't go on to score the winning goal in that game, I think that is why Mario's has been in the medias eye more so, because it was such an important game.

It's kind of sad seeing the comments like "haha lolz look at the spudz crying lolz" etc I can only assume those posters have been on holiday or without internet at the time of some of your game changing refereeing decisions, because it has been a fucking war zone on here in those times, it has been said by members on this board and as mainly an observer I can say it has occasionally got to RAWK levels of self pity and tin hat agendas.

its about time all these post match trials were stopped, we dont get the fa in to discuss if the ball was over the line and if it was having the powers to change the result, the desision during the 90 minutes should be final and put to bed it works both ways for a club

spurspinter1 said:
taconinja said:
spurspinter1 said:
Was there for that one, it's been mentioned that Hudd had developed a bit of a nasty streak, that was on Elmander's midrift wasn't it? If hudd did do it on purpose then yeah, that is disgraceful but stamping down on someone's head is a much more serious action, he could have done some permanent damage to Parker, I think Mario would have lost his lovable eccentric persona if that was the case.

As for the harry not seeing the huddlestone incident, it does annoy me. Platt did exactly the same thing, burying your head in the sand makes it a hell of a lot easier, which is why any post match interview should include the key incidents being played to the manager/assistant manager during the interview.
Actually, you can easily do permanent damage--even kill a man--doing what Huddlestone did.

Found a video of the incident, yeah it's pretty bad. No one wants to see that and it should have got a ban of course.

I'm not blessed with knowlege of sporting injuries but I'd still go with my original thought that it is much easier to cause severe damage to the head with a stamping motion than the chest but it doesn't really mean much I guess. At least Huddlestone didn't go on to score the winning goal in that game, I think that is why Mario's has been in the medias eye more so, because it was such an important game.

It's kind of sad seeing the comments like "haha lolz look at the spudz crying lolz" etc I can only assume those posters have been on holiday or without internet at the time of some of your game changing refereeing decisions, because it has been a fucking war zone on here in those times, it has been said by members on this board and as mainly an observer I can say it has occasionally got to RAWK levels of self pity and tin hat agendas.

Thanks for the 3pts ...now fuck off.

spurspinter1 said:
taconinja said:
spurspinter1 said:

Most people who die in drunken street attacks are due to stamping to the head..nasty cowardly thing to do and I think this is why the Balo incident was unintentional..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.