Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Double standards FA.

Shrek Violent conduct = FA Appeal
Mario incident picked up AFTER a game = FA PUNISH.

Wander what would have happened if Mario was English and maybe just elbowed Scott Parker, would anything have been done ?

themadinventor said:
Of course it was a stamp, he will get a ban and rightly so, also I think we should get rid of him altogether because in the words of GS he's a car crash waiting to happen, imo he's a liability to this club, he's an impudent , spoilt little brat who needs to grow up.

For the record I'm neither a United fan nor a WUM, it's my honest opinion, tbh Ive been puzzled for a while why he has been lifted so high by many fans, if he really cared for this club he would behave himself.

Fire away.
imaginary stamp?
shove your honest opinion up yr arse and jog on

What is Webb looking at then if he didn't see the incident, because skysports clearly just shown him looking straight at the incident!

Its a disgrace but we carry on, need to just say nothing and just keep working to bring that fucking league trophy to City!

CityBuzzin said:
themadinventor said:
Of course it was a stamp, he will get a ban and rightly so, also I think we should get rid of him altogether because in the words of GS he's a car crash waiting to happen, imo he's a liability to this club, he's an impudent , spoilt little brat who needs to grow up.

For the record I'm neither a United fan nor a WUM, it's my honest opinion, tbh Ive been puzzled for a while why he has been lifted so high by many fans, if he really cared for this club he would behave himself.

Fire away.
imaginary stamp?
Can you stop being so confrontational? Also, what's with making your posts bigger and bold?

Re: Balotelli alleged

UUBlue said:
I also felt we were being somewhat hypocritical. Just weeks ago we were criticising Liverpool fans for their blinkered defence of Suarez, yet here we are in an overwhelming minority trying to convince ourselves of Balo's innocence. It isn't credible and we do ourselves no favours.

Mancini needs to let Balo know that this sort of thing is not acceptable, and we as fans should not condone it either.
<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
CityBuzzin said:
imaginary stamp?
Can you stop being so confrontational? Also, what's with making your posts bigger and bold?

Shouting adds credibility to weak arguments.

meldrew said:
What is Webb looking at then if he didn't see the incident, because skysports clearly just shown him looking straight at the incident!

Its a disgrace but we carry on, need to just say nothing and just keep working to bring that fucking league trophy to City!

Will Sky dare call Mr Webb a liar?

Everyone can agree that Balo is crazy. If Balo wanted to stomp on him, let's be real, the stomp would have been worse and he would have made contact. There's absolutely no way to prove that there was malice in the foot coming down, especially when he was already off balance and then pushed by Modric. Slowed down and viewed from multiple angles (except the one that shows he didn't make any contact), it's made to look way worse than it actually is. Then Balo shows some genuine concern for Parker: when has he ever done this before for ANY player? If he meant to stomp him he wouldn't have given a shit, probably would have laughed and walked away. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if this was someone like Milner we wouldn't even be discussing it. Once again, Balo's reputation gets in the way of the evidence.

I'm not saying that was 100% unintentional, maybe he was trying to do him, but it's just so unlikely. Far too inconclusive for my liking. Maybe if the FA was more consistent I wouldn't have as big of a problem as I do with this decision, but as it stands, the charge is complete BS.

meldrew said:

It has been said Webb was looking at the ball, which is out of the picture to the right, in the gifs and images posted on here.

Comrade Buka said:
meldrew said:

It has been said Webb was looking at the ball, which is out of the picture to the right, in the gifs and images posted on here.
I agree but let's buy someone so we don't have to rely on Dzeko though.

Comrade Buka said:
meldrew said:

Did he not give a foul? If so he saw it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.