Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

finally highlights our needs for another striker. What if Aguero or Dzeko gets hurt 1st game of February, we're well and truly fucked.

Some serious shite been spouted on here. Mario is mental, it was clear as day and I personally think he is very lucky as his stamp was inches from the face and eyes and he could of been looking at a real charge.

Best way to throw it back at them is to just shrug it off. we cope all the time without mario. fuck em, lets just dust ourselves off and get on with it. lets start buy dumping the scouser out of the cup and getting another final.

ladyoftheblues said:
Typical FA i knew they would charge him.............BIg point is are they going to review the TWO FOOTED sliding challange parker did on micah?

Probably not, seeing as it was a one-footed tackle that won the ball.

quiet_riot said:
ladyoftheblues said:
Typical FA i knew they would charge him.............BIg point is are they going to review the TWO FOOTED sliding challange parker did on micah?

But it was with excessive force and many refs would have given a yellow for that.

The pointn is fair. Who decides what to review? In this case Harry chose. More usually its MOTD pundits

Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

City go out and buy a striker that will piss them all right off. Fk Parker he had been running round kicking people for weeks and getting no retrospective or yellows but being awarded the man of the match, go back to the spurs qpr game 6 straight fouls no cards

Marvin said:
quiet_riot said:
ladyoftheblues said:

But it was with excessive force and many refs would have given a yellow for that.

The pointn is fair. Who decides what to review? In this case Harry chose. More usually its MOTD pundits

Agree, but let's not try and make-up things that didn't happen to prove the imbalance in how these things are done.

Thought it was a stamp, but also thought he might get away with it due to inconclusive evidence as it looked quite different depending what angle you looked at it from. Think the decision is the right one.

How do the FA make their decisions? Is it a panel, and if so who sits on the panel? Do they consider it has to be "beyond all reasonable doubt"? As long as the FA aren't accountable to anyone and there's a lack of transparency in their decision-making process, we'll continue to have debates/outrage/paranoid thread-making.

I wasn't able to post this this morning because I didn't know how to post images!

Anyway, this sequence clearly shows that Modric pushes Balo whilst both his feet are off the ground. In the first three frames he clearly has no grip on the ground as no one can move their foot along the ground with their foot angled like that and in a posture like that!

Modric was trying to prevent Balo treading on Parker but only succeeded in forcing him to stamp his trailing (balance) foot down on the side of Parker's face.

2njk8zk.jpg

Did Webb see it? From these frames it seems he didn't. I hope City can make a strong case for accidental injury. If not, I'm available (if they pay for my helicopter flight!) ;o)<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 pm --<br /><br />
beehive_bob said:
Thought it was a stamp, but also thought he might get away with it due to inconclusive evidence as it looked quite different depending what angle you looked at it from. Think the decision is the right one.

How do the FA make their decisions? Is it a panel, and if so who sits on the panel? Do they consider it has to be "beyond all reasonable doubt"? As long as the FA aren't accountable to anyone and there's a lack of transparency in their decision-making process, we'll continue to have debates/outrage/paranoid thread-making.
They rub their brain cell.

(Just seen this - so it has already been decided by the FA muppets has it?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.