Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

danburge82 said:
ban-mcfc said:
the gif makes it look deliberate, the video not so much.

could go either way.
Yeah I thought that.

He actually missed his head though, must be said!

I've watched both back, must have seen them 25 times each now... I can't make my mind up. Yes he's off balance, he's looking away and wouldn't know Parker's head/foot/hand/arse was there so there's no way he purposely stamped on his head. But then I see his body is swerving one way and you'd think his leg would go in front of him rather than back behind him but in going behind it can seem like he may have been flicking his leg back to hit Parker somewhere.

It's impossible to say what he was thinking. It will be judged on the actual physical outcome which is Balotelli's leg unaturally nearly hit Parker in the mush. In fact it might not have to be judged if Webb says he saw it (anyone know what Webb has said?).

Balotelli clearly being off balance and the push in his back by Modric are the crucial elements IMO, because of those I don't see how the FA or anyone else can judge whether there's clear intent involved.

I've only just seen the Lescott incident on my recording and I'm afraid he could be in trouble, at the very least he's been careless with a flailing elbow.

didactic said:
PaleBlue said:
When he's up for it fine, did you see him versus Liverpool? Dzeko has scored as many, and also got two v the rags yet because he's not fashionable gets slagged?

I like Dzeko but Mario is a better player and he is only 21 thank your stars you dont work in banking because you would be terrible at seeing trends in the market. Marios stock is on the rise where as the Dzekos have peaked.

You cant get rid of a player of his quality because he was off balance and landed on a player. Keane broke a players leg ON PURPOSE. Pepe kicked a player in the face over 6 times noone said they should be kicked out from their supporters. You guys are strange you dont even know if it was intentional sounds like personal gripes with Mario and Dzeko fan boys.

You're right I work for a living.

Can everyone stop saying "stamp"

Mere brush which caused no damage whatsoever would be more apt

What is balo? 6' 1 ish? 13 stone? If he'd stamped on Parker's head there might have been a bit more damage

Anyone got video of scholes' foul v bolton? You know, the kick in someone's stomach that the pundits chuckled at?

strange how certain incidents get picked out on sky and repeated,then it spreads to other media outlets which can then sway a decision on bans and so on by the fa,similar happened with kompany,but not glen johnson and frank lampard against wolves who should have seen red, then scored the winner for chelsea.. As for harry redknapp and his "he does that all the time" comments he should be up infront of the fa for bringing the game into disripute with those remarks disgraceful...

Conniethecow said:
mcb1207 said:
Wasn't deliberate. But he did screw up. I actually think he threw his leg out to catch Parker to take a dive. And if you watch the video through he did the dive anyway. No intent to injure, just to win a free kick. It's what he does, just back fired today.
Wat a load of bollox.... that was clearly a stamp I'm sure if I stamped on a work colleagues head I would be sacked.... conniethecow
Yeah, but Mario doesn't work in an office.

PaleBlue said:
didactic said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

No, I'm full on. He'll cost us more than he'll win us long term. Aguero doesn't need the theatrics to be a great player.

You do realise that you will be slated for even suggesting this! The Mario fan club wont allow it. I dont think you are taking into account the fact he stops off for a piss at a college or fills up peoples cars with petrol!!

I am not sure about getting rid because I have seen signs of the world class player at times this season.

However he needs to stop getting involved in situations like this. He is no fucking use suspended and what happens if Aguero or Dzeko get injured. We are fcked at the most crucial part of the season.

Only Mario knows if he meant it or not. The footage doesnt look great though and I expect a ban based on that and the outcry from the media

What dont you guys get about the fact that Mario wins us games. He won us the game today, won us the game v the rags, won us the cup as he was MOTM. Do you guys actually do any thinking for yourselves or you let pundits who are all pro scum do it for you?. If this had been Rooney it would have been

"he fell awkardly nothing to discuss."

Scored 2 in a 6-1, didn't win it on his own, and that's the problem. He's an individual, in a team game. If he did it week in , week out I'd love him but he's as liable to get sent off as to score and he did sod all apart from feign injury when he lost the ball and kick out at fellow pro's until he won and converted the pen. He scares me more than the opposition when he comes on.

Did he get sent off today ??

Did he score today ??

Concentrate on facts mate and dont dwell on what "could be".. you'll live longer.

samharris said:
didactic said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

No, I'm full on. He'll cost us more than he'll win us long term. Aguero doesn't need the theatrics to be a great player.

You do realise that you will be slated for even suggesting this! The Mario fan club wont allow it. I dont think you are taking into account the fact he stops off for a piss at a college or fills up peoples cars with petrol!!

I am not sure about getting rid because I have seen signs of the world class player at times this season.

However he needs to stop getting involved in situations like this. He is no fucking use suspended and what happens if Aguero or Dzeko get injured. We are fcked at the most crucial part of the season.

Only Mario knows if he meant it or not. The footage doesnt look great though and I expect a ban based on that and the outcry from the media

What dont you guys get about the fact that Mario wins us games. He won us the game today, won us the game v the rags, won us the cup as he was MOTM. Do you guys actually do any thinking for yourselves or you let pundits who are all pro scum do it for you?. If this had been Rooney it would have been

"he fell awkardly nothing to discuss."

Floggin' a dead horse there mate..

"Lets get rid of a City player in case he does something"...

Now that is disturbed logic..

I think you are right, im out of here.

mancityvstoke said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
Blues turning on their own player to this extent is certainly a first for me..........unbelievable stuff.

How the support has changed...............

Seriously mate that is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on here:

Kevin Bond
Alan Harper
Ricky Holden
Richard Edghill
Joe Corrigan
David White
Adrian Heath

and dare I say it Gordon Davies.

I could go on. Some people have remarkably short memories.

Ok I understand what your saying...however calling it the most ridiculous post you've ever read is a bit OTT.

Having said that when Joe Corrigan was shit I never said anything against him or any other blue ( except maybe THAT signing in the early 80's)

If you are referring to Gordon Davies he was signed in 1985 which was the mid eighties IIRC ;-) A proven international striker btw which is more than can be said for that Rod Hull lookalike Mark Lillis ;-)

OK maybe I hammed it up for dramatic effect. I am such a drama queen at times.

Glad you took my point onboard although I am bound to say in general terms Big Joe got a lot of stick off blues when he was shit, not least because he was perceived to be overweight at the time irrespective of your commendable restraint.

it was said on the radio that the incident wasnt in the refs report so he hasnt seen it so the fa can deal with it

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Conniethecow said:
mcb1207 said:
Wasn't deliberate. But he did screw up. I actually think he threw his leg out to catch Parker to take a dive. And if you watch the video through he did the dive anyway. No intent to injure, just to win a free kick. It's what he does, just back fired today.
Wat a load of bollox.... that was clearly a stamp I'm sure if I stamped on a work colleagues head I would be sacked.... conniethecow
Yeah, but Mario doesn't work in a post office.

cheeky edit :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.