Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Conniethecow said:
mcb1207 said:
Wasn't deliberate. But he did screw up. I actually think he threw his leg out to catch Parker to take a dive. And if you watch the video through he did the dive anyway. No intent to injure, just to win a free kick. It's what he does, just back fired today.
Wat a load of bollox.... that was clearly a stamp I'm sure if I stamped on a work colleagues head I would be sacked.... conniethecow

Rag alert...l sure it's not "cunnie"

wow they're getting desperate to try and derail us now

"dick-in-the-attic"

Why don't you just ring Mario or at worst his sister and ask him/her to tell us if he meant it and that way you could end this thread in an instant.

swinton blue said:
it was said on the radio that the incident wasnt in the refs report so he hasnt seen it so the fa can deal with it

You don't get a referees report that quick usually??

Media backlash against Mario shocker. Listened to talkshite & a bit of 606 on the way home from the game & that's all they talked about. No mention of how well we played & what a massive result it was.

Can't tell if it was deliberate or not but Parker gave plenty out during the game so if he gets some back it's not the end of the world IMO. If it was Scoles or Shrek there would not have been the same level of analysis from the media. The media will make sure Mario does get a ban.

Balotelli makes things happen whereas Dzeko doesn't. I like Dzeko but Balotelli is a level above him.

Pingu the Penguin said:
Can everyone stop saying "stamp"

Mere brush which caused no damage whatsoever would be more apt

What is balo? 6' 1 ish? 13 stone? If he'd stamped on Parker's head there might have been a bit more damage

Anyone got video of scholes' foul v bolton? You know, the kick in someone's stomach that the pundits chuckled at?

I want to get that vid of scholes aswell

Chungo said:
swinton blue said:
it was said on the radio that the incident wasnt in the refs report so he hasnt seen it so the fa can deal with it

You don't get a referees report that quick usually??
i thought that but thats what they said

Odds on both Balotelli and Lescott being banned tomorrow? Would put nothing past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.