Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

It looks intentional to me. Try losing your balance it's not a logical way for your leg to go.

LoveCity said:
501384132.jpg

501382284.jpg

501377518.jpg

If you can get the newspapers a day early would you mind pm'ing me the lottery numbers on Tuesday please ?

PSmyth07 said:
Balotelli makes things happen whereas Dzeko doesn't. I like Dzeko but Balotelli is a level above him.
dzeko scored more goals. he is nice guy who rescepct this club but we dont like those kind of players. we like tevez, mario. mancini gives him only 60min but when mario plays in starting line dzeko is on the pitch only 5-10 mins

If you were Mario, would you put up with this constant media witchhunt?

I think I would be tempted just to go back to Italy. Incessant tirade of abuse for pretty much f*ck all.

Blumers Bloomers said:
If you were Mario, would you put up with this constant media witchhunt?

I think I would be tempted just to go back to Italy. Incessant tirade of abuse for pretty much f*ck all.
He arguably gets much more abuse over there

Chungo said:
swinton blue said:
it was said on the radio that the incident wasnt in the refs report so he hasnt seen it so the fa can deal with it

You don't get a referees report that quick usually??
Ref report won't be seen by anyone until Monday. But the ref gave a foul and a free kick, so he saw the incident and decide on just a free kick so we should be ok.

ALL OUR LIVES said:
CityBuzzin said:

No it's not... don't force your imaginary opinion.

Very interesting.......I think this will NOT be acted upon but the media will be going all out for a witch hunt no doubt.

I was there. I saw the incident. I have watched the video.

1) Webb saw it. You don't turn your head that way by accident. He followed the ball with his head but kept in his view the coming together and probably for reasons of player protection. (something he was keen on all game.)

2) The catalyst to the right foot backwards movement was the push in the back by Modric. Not an off balancing push but Balotelli will have felt the contact in his back as a continuing pressure/warning that the coming together is out of control and the momentum/loss of balance on Modrics part is now incharge of that situation. Moving back now to Balotelli - he has ground level contact on his left lower leg ( by Parkers Head). He ( Balo) is off balance himself and just received the hand warning in his back from Modric that potential impact is imminent. Balo is now in real danger of having his left leg caught where it is ( trapped against Parkers head ), falling cross the back of the head ,against the direction of Balo's fall with modrics then falling on top.....owch. Snapped leg time.I'd move my leg quickly under those circumstances as well. To remedy this Balo has to bring his left leg out of that situation immediately. He does this by thrusting it forward.To gain good leverage to then push way from the falling cavalcade of players , his right legs shoots back in what looks like a deliberate action. Well here lies the defence. It was a deliberate action but not to injure the player on the ground but to protect his own legs from being trapped in the fall. Now.......
The pressure in his back eases. Modric stops pushing. The player ( Modric) is not falling on to Balo who doesn't now have to dive headlong away from the "coming together". Instead he takes the quickest route to ground but carries on with a half hearted dive a little bit like a girl would.
Diving to the ground like a girl is not an offence unless he is trying to gain an advantage by cheating. He clearly wasn't.
You would never be able to prove that Balo intended to hurt Parker only that he intended to thrust his leg back.
3) No body appeals. Modric who is the closest to see the whole thing does not appeal like he has just witnessed an assault on a team member.
4) Modric himself becomes off balance and appears to plant a last stumbling foot in the very close vacinity of Parkers head. Any question that he was doing a sly Hartson on Berkovic - not on your nelly.
5) Was there even catagorical contact from the foot plant. Was a blood incident declared on the pitch whereby player leaves to have the wound seen to for the protection of others - not so sure that happened at all.
6) Would you trust the word of a man who receives £200,000 in an off shore bank account, fails to inform her majesty of said transaction and then doesn't think that's tax evasion.

I completely agree with on this. Especially the point about Modric pushing from behind as a catalyst which a lot of people in the media will not understand.

Also, Neville in post match said "Webb saw what Mario did clearly", which we know he did see clearly on video, but Webb will surely not mention it in his report as he gave a free kick and didn't warrant him to give a yellow during the game. Webb is considered one of the worlds best and the UKs best referee and with that in mind, just like the Vinny red card, won't the FA back their man Webb no matter what?

Anyone....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.