Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

carolyn said:
Why arn't we all supporting Mario ? He stumbled, and had his back to Parker when he supposedly stamped on him. Parker shouldn't even have been on the pitch after his attack on Micah in the first half anyway. Because it's Mario you can expect a ban, just as you would if it was Barton. Anyone like 'saint scotty parker' would get away with it. If it was Scholes by the way, all these so-called experts would be saying it was a typica paul scholes tackle and that would be the end of it. Double standards as usual. They will probably ban Lescott as well for good measure.

This post for me pretty much sums up what is going on with Bluemoon at the mo!

Show of hands now - How many of you were lambasting RAWK and Liverpool in general for refusing to admit Suarez had done anything wrong and even standing by him?

The ironic thing is that both players will be off in the summer anyway, how many Blues will be defending Balotelli then?

The first pro Balotelli piece I have read in the papers today. In todays Irish Star Pat Dolan has jumped to Marios defence over the so called stamp.

Below is what Dolan said about Mario.
" Ref Webb A Top Man
My man of the match at a cracking game at the Etihad was Howard Webb. He was magnificent especially when all the anti-Balotelli people were baying for him to be sent off. He was simply trying to land. Balotelli is a captivator one of these unique personalities who divide us. He is always the one we talk about. It was disgusting to hear those who should know better arguing for a retrospective action when the referee was just yards away. Why not praise him for winning the penalty and converting it in style? Sometimes great players are heroes. Other times great players are flawed touched by genius but always haunted by controversy Balotelli is in the latter category. But his intervention to win a crucial game was a vindication of the faith that Mancini has shown in him.
Vision
David Silva was Man of the Match and his vision in creating the Nasri goal was breathtaking. Spurs showed a great deal of character but ultimately they lacked the ambition and belief to go for the jugular because City were wobbling. Thats when Redknapp brought on Livermore for Van Der Vaart. It was a hold what we have sign of intent. But it was because the way that Silva was killing the over hyped Parker that Harry felt he had no choice. Spurs lost this game because thats what Spurs do. This is a season with City nervous and United vulnerable when they could have won the league. But they are still a club that does moral victory far better than the real thing when it matters. Love Balotelli or hate him he may well have written the turning point in this title race."

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
Of course I don't fella, just saying that with the media outcry it would be nice to get one that goes our way for a change.

You don't think he deliberately stamped on him? I'm surprised. Don't get me wrong, the last thing I want to see is Balo getting another ban - but for me he stamped on him. Both in slow motion and at normal speed it looks for all the world like he did it deliberately. Of course we'll never know what went through his head at that exact moment - but it's not like Mario isn't prone to lashing out, which is part of the problem.

Any ideas when the FA decide on whether they're going to charge him ?

Don't be surprised mate, I've still got my blue tinted's on.....

;-)

Will be banned no doubt......it did look bad when played back. But at least he stayed on and got the pen and tucked it away nicely

I have just had a rant on Football 365 at the Spurs fans having a pop at us having money blah blah......We will see if they have the same fighting spirit that they always seem to show when playing our great club. I think it will revert back to old especially wen they play the salford scum, Spurs role over and get their belly tickled. Hopefully i will be proved wrong and maybe the vast amount of money spurs have spent over the last decade can put utd into 3rd place

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
Of course I don't fella, just saying that with the media outcry it would be nice to get one that goes our way for a change.

You don't think he deliberately stamped on him? I'm surprised. Don't get me wrong, the last thing I want to see is Balo getting another ban - but for me he stamped on him. Both in slow motion and at normal speed it looks for all the world like he did it deliberately. Of course we'll never know what went through his head at that exact moment - but it's not like Mario isn't prone to lashing out, which is part of the problem.

;-)

There is fast becoming a new type of City fan, it's the "Stepford" City fan.

An android that is programmed to stay on message and mindlessly defend City.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
carolyn said:
Why arn't we all supporting Mario ? He stumbled, and had his back to Parker when he supposedly stamped on him. Parker shouldn't even have been on the pitch after his attack on Micah in the first half anyway. Because it's Mario you can expect a ban, just as you would if it was Barton. Anyone like 'saint scotty parker' would get away with it. If it was Scholes by the way, all these so-called experts would be saying it was a typica paul scholes tackle and that would be the end of it. Double standards as usual. They will probably ban Lescott as well for good measure.

This post for me pretty much sums up what is going on with Bluemoon at the mo!

Show of hands now - How many of you were lambasting RAWK and Liverpool in general for refusing to admit Suarez had done anything wrong and even standing by him?

The ironic thing is that both players will be off in the summer anyway, how many Blues will be defending Balotelli then?

I've only been on here a couple of months and arguing and disagreements is all that seems to go on here. I can't believe a good number of people believe it was intentional. All these people are doing is adding fuel to to the fire. If you look at the papers and listen to Talkshite, it's clear there's a witch-hunt on.

twinkletoes said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

;-)

There is fast becoming a new type of City fan, it's the "Stepford" City fan.

An android that is programmed to stay on message and mindlessly defend City.

I just call it "city til I die".

I've just paused it to fuck on sky+ from all the angles shown and I'm now of the opinion it wasn't intended. Oh and if Webb says he didn't see it he's a fuckin liar.
Once its been proven he's no case to answer the FA should sanction the fuck out of Twitcher.

Not reading through 96 pages to see if this has been mentioned but it does look like as Marios first foot lands Modric gives him a push then the blow everyone is on about happens and Mario cartwheels over. It's not clear how much force Modric used but there is movement towards Mario if he was already off balance then even a light shove is gonna cause him to want to regain his footing quickly. Thing is as Dermott Gallagher said we are guessing what is going on in Marios head but a push wouldn't have helped.

Gaylord du Bois said:
I've just paused it to fuck on sky+ from all the angles shown and I'm now of the opinion it wasn't intended. Oh and if Webb says he didn't see it he's a fuckin liar.
Once its been proven he's no case to answer the FA should sanction the fuck out of Twitcher.

More chance of me managing the scum for free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.