Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Rammy Blue said:
Of course I don't fella, just saying that with the media outcry it would be nice to get one that goes our way for a change.

You don't think he deliberately stamped on him? I'm surprised. Don't get me wrong, the last thing I want to see is Balo getting another ban - but for me he stamped on him. Both in slow motion and at normal speed it looks for all the world like he did it deliberately. Of course we'll never know what went through his head at that exact moment - but it's not like Mario isn't prone to lashing out, which is part of the problem.

Any ideas when the FA decide on whether they're going to charge him ?

IH8MUFC said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
SWP's back said:
I take it if the roles were reversed then you'd want the City player to be sent off for half a dozen fouls?

Yes I thought the Kompany foul was harsh and for the appeal to fail a travesty, although by letter of law I guess it was correct
HOWEVER
A lot of you really need to get over that, he will be back for the next league game and if you think Parker should have been sent off for a few "not much in it" fouls then you've become blinded by hatred over the Kompany decision.

After all, by your way of thinking Clichy was a very luck Boy, cynical trip on Lennon followed by a blatant Handball to stop the throw in.

Be careful what you wish for.........
Your going overboard mate. It wasn't a foul. It was an interception.
So was Kompanys. ffs some fans!!!

Re: Paul Simpson

Tbilisi said:
bellamys dodgy knee said:
Liked him as a player but i am disgusted that he is on SSN talking about the Scott Parker thing..

I was at a wedding in Sheffield mide 80s and he was there - trust me he is no Blue at all.Hate him since that day and wish him all the bad luck he can get.

What did he do?

nomorethaksintimes said:
Calcio said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I want all posters that continue to stick their head in the sand and attack fellow blues to ask yourself 1 question......

If that was the other way round with Parker on Balotelli, how would you react? Still proclaiming a complete accident????

Somehow think not!!
rational? shows you are not true fan. A true fan dont use logic and knows their players dont do any wrong. tbh I just dont understand how some people can be so blue tinted they cant see it for what it is. The reaction when Mario get his suspension will make this place look like rawk

This.

I don't think he's guilty neccessarily as I'm not a mind-reader and it's quite subjective. However a lot of city fans clearly are mindreaders and know 100% he is innocent. If he gets banned then fair dos although what Lescott did was more wreckless...I'm not going to be one of an increasing number on here bleating about FA conspiracies which don't exist.
Calcio is a fucking gooner

SWP's back said:
IH8MUFC said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Yes I thought the Kompany foul was harsh and for the appeal to fail a travesty, although by letter of law I guess it was correct
HOWEVER
A lot of you really need to get over that, he will be back for the next league game and if you think Parker should have been sent off for a few "not much in it" fouls then you've become blinded by hatred over the Kompany decision.

After all, by your way of thinking Clichy was a very luck Boy, cynical trip on Lennon followed by a blatant Handball to stop the throw in.

Be careful what you wish for.........
I'm talking about Kompany's red vs the rags. What did you think I was talking about?

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
Of course I don't fella, just saying that with the media outcry it would be nice to get one that goes our way for a change.

You don't think he deliberately stamped on him? I'm surprised. Don't get me wrong, the last thing I want to see is Balo getting another ban - but for me he stamped on him. Both in slow motion and at normal speed it looks for all the world like he did it deliberately. Of course we'll never know what went through his head at that exact moment - but it's not like Mario isn't prone to lashing out, which is part of the problem.

As soon as Rooney gets back from training and has had a good look at it.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Usually tea time on the Monday.

The fact that Demor Gallagher doesn't think they will ban him both surprised and pleased me though Sky have yet to replay that interview which is a shock.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:51 am --<br /><br />
IH8MUFC said:
SWP's back said:
IH8MUFC said:
I'm talking about Kompany's red vs the rags. What did you think I was talking about?
Haha sorry, I thought you were on about Parker.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

As soon as Rooney gets back from training and has had a good look at it.

I have already heard he wants Kompany's last match ban to coincide with Lescott's and Balotelli's for the next derby match, he also wants a 3-0 head start and a ref of his choice. he has also asked for his usual box of Ribena and blankey

blingy said:
So many armature psychologists and armature referees on this forum, whom assume to know what goes on in Mario’s head, and know for sure that the movement of his right foot was unnatural.
even though he was tripped by Parker being behind him and pushed by Modrick , all whilst being off the ground spinning in the air and looking for balance.
If professional footballers and retired referees can give him the benefit of the doubt then why can’t our own fans ....
Good post, sums up my feelings, at the game virtually nobody saw it, its only TV, slowed down, shown 1000 times that makes it look anything else. A referee a few yards away did nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.