Balotelli Apology

razinho said:
CTID86 said:
He's gone. Unfortunately I think Bobby may leave (though I want him to stay) and I can't see any other manager putting up with his antics.

Mourinho couldn't manage him... that says it all IMO.
Mourinho can't manage Iker Casillas so that makes your argument void.

Mourinho wants Casillas out of the club because he's too pally with the Barca players. Mourinho is also one of the greatest man-managers ever.

That makes my comment valid.

CityCTID said:
black mamba said:
He could face a NINE game ban ......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/561059362?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/561059362?-1808</a>
not gonna happen, the bent ref saw it and awarded a free kick.

one game ban
The red card he did get would be a 3-match ban anyway, and I'm almost certain the referee didn't award a free kick for the tackle on Song.

didactic said:
Instead of taking your frustrations out on a 21 year old who scored close to half of all our goals this season
You almost, ALMOST, made me bite there. Well done.

CityCTID said:
black mamba said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/561059362?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/561059362?-1808</a>

one game ban

-- Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm --

black mamba said:

one game ban

Mancini has already said he isn't goin to play him again this season anyway so it might as well we a six game ban. This to add to the 11 he has already missed through suspensions since he joined. Still he is only 21 FFS(how many times have we heard this!)......he takes great penalties.....has the odd good away game....scores the odd good goal.....tits about in his personal life.

I couldn't give a shit what happens to him. He either goes or sorts himself out properly and puts in a full season of effort. I am not holding my breath for the latter.

About as heartfelt as Thatcher apologising to a Yorkshire miner or Mugabe to a white farmer. He won't even understand what he's apologising for. God willing we will find a buyer stupid enough to stump up 15-20m for this self centred footballing fraud, cos he will not change.

UUBlue said:
I don't believe he has let the manager down. I think Mancini left him on the pitch deliberately hoping he would get sent off. Mancini has lost patience with the boy. What better outcome for Mancini than to watch his prodigy get sent off yet again, so that Balotelli becomes the focus of everyone's anger, and the scapegoat to boot.

How many people are talking about Mancini's management or tactics at the moment? Very few. How many people are blaming Balotelli for losing us the league? Very many. It suits Mancini that someone else is to blame for our failures.

Balotelli therefore has to go. It's the only way Mancini can save face, and possibly his job. Plus, what top professional would want to come to a club where there is this character liable to get sent off and cost his team games, when they want to win trophies. You can see how players have lost patience with him. I think they have had enough of the side-show, and they want to knuckle down and win games and trophies without the added distractions. I'm fed up of it all too, and I suspect the majority of City fans are.

Interesting perspective. Perhaps a conspiracy theory too far for my tastes, but you're right that everyone is talking about Balotelli rather than Mancini, who had a shockingly inept afternoon as manager

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Don't worry Mario wasn't just you that didn't perform against Arse.

They didn't get themselves sent off, though.
They also didn't have the obligatory 'Mariocam' watching their every movement for the entire game (or until he was sent off). They also didn't have Arsenal players going to the ref on two separate occasions saying he'd elbowed them, which he obviously didn't as 'Mariocam' didn't pick it up. The lad wears his heart on his sleeve, and that is what he's guilty of, just some immaturity. Fuck me, when Rooney does this he's labelled as 'passionate', when Mario does it he's a liability and needs to grow up. Our media is fucking Xenophobic, and unfortunately half of our fans lap up every word of their shite.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 am --<br /><br />
brian the blue said:
I'd still have him here next year.

Whatever he does gets blown out of proportion.
Yep, way, way, way over the top attention every time he does something. That goes for the good as well as the bad. Rednapp's comments at half time were nothing short of shocking, and there's no fucking way he'd say anything like he did if that was Rooney (and he's not a stranger to that kind of tackle). Worse than a two footed tackle my arse - yes it was over the top, and worthy of a red, but worse than a two footed tackle! The man's a ****, and so are those on here who listen to his horseshit.

Let's hope it's sunk in and its not too late Mario.
And has there been an apology from Ashley young for divin. I'd also like to know how many time have sky shown fouls by city players over and over again, Lescott, kompany, balotelli and Adam Johnson going down easy

So, according to Ansa (Italian news agency ) Balotelli phoned Cesare Prandelli to apologise but the Italy coach told his player to publicly apologise.

Fuck me that's lame...

Why the hell would he call Prandelli?
I think it's quite evident from that so called apology, that Mario is only concerned with what Roberto thinks, and sucking up for the Italy manager. He could not care less about his City career, and I wonder if it ever has meant anything to him.

The Italians must be pretty darn desperate if hey feel the need to include Mario in their squad.

And another thing: can people please stop using his age as an excuse for his behaviour? He's 21 for fuck sake, not 14, and he already has many years of experience being a professional footballer for very big clubs and have worked under two of the world's most known managers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.