Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

Re: being a " character" is not enough

Paulmcfc2703 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
to be fair you can't score if you ain't on the pitch and hardly get game time.

besides on monday it took him 2 minutes to do more than what Balo had for 70.
I agree about monday that Balotelli was poor. Today however i thought Balotelli played ok and got involved, created chances and was unlucky with a few efforts.

OK I will bite, which chances did he create?

StretfordBlueInCork said:
didactic said:
Because Mancini has said it?. Nothing to do with what I want.
show me a quote where he said he's leaving...
rooney handed in a transfer request...
does that mean he's leaving???

no it just means he bent those rag cunts over a barrel cos the money is more important to him than anything else......other than prozzies of course

didactic said:
esp saying things like tevez is leaving....like how the fuc.k do you know...
unless its a fact dont say our best players are leaving..
sound like u want him to go..

Because Mancini has said it?. Nothing to do with what I want.

I have never heard Mancini say Tevez is leaving.I think you are wrong there.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
But he hasn't scored from open play since February. Hell if Balotelli hadn't of won him the penalty against Sunderland he wouldn't of scored at all. Surely based on your comments he is out of form so shouldn't start either
but he isn't playing is he...so hasn't had the chance to score ;)

and he's proved his worth and earnt his spot with those er...50 goals.
Since the middle of April he hasnt played. Nearly 2 Months was his baron spell ;-).

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Involved in both goals!!Boy that's clutching at straws and actually made me laugh so thank you for that.

Won the ball that had been lost passed to Silva. Silva shot winning us a corner. From that corner Dejong score. First goal.

Second goal was behind the defender and he knew if he didnt do anything it was a tap in for Balo so he tried to kick the ball out scoring an own goal.

That to me my friend is involvement.

Even if he is leaving the pure ungreatfulness our fans have shown Tevez is shocking and makes us look like Rags.

I made my points on Balotelli, the lad has lots to improve on and scoring goals is the main one and I hope he develops into this world class player everyone says he will be and I will be more than willing to choke down some humble pie and even have seconds.

didactic said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Involved in both goals!!Boy that's clutching at straws and actually made me laugh so thank you for that.

Won the ball that had been lost passed to Silva. Silva shot winning us a corner. From that corner Dejong score. First goal.

Second goal was behind the defender and he knew if he didnt do anything it was a tap in for Balo so he tried to kick the ball out scoring an own goal.

That to me my friend is involvement.
i agree with u their but i dont agree with u saying tevez will leave...
when its not a fact...

Nelly's Left Foot said:
I have never heard Mancini say Tevez is leaving.I think you are wrong there.

i agree...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...ni-admits-carlos-tevez-could-leave-manchester

Italian fears his captain could quit regardless of potential Champions League and FA Cup success, whilst also insisting he needs to prove fitness before Wembley showcase
By Andrew Kennedy
Apr 29, 2011 9:15:00 AM

Carlos Tevez
Roberto Mancini

Find the best odds and bet on the Premier League.
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has conceded that captain Carlos Tevez could leave Eastlands in the summer, regardless of whether the club qualify for the Champions League or not.

Tevez’s future at City has been subject of speculation since he handed in a transfer request earlier in the season, only to withdraw it a week later following talks with his manager.

Despite being in the hunt for Champions League qualification and with an opportunity to end City’s 35-year trophy drought, Mancini does not believe that a successful season on the pitch would be enough to secure the future of his top goal scorer.

Mancini was quoted as saying by the Daily Mirror: “We need to talk with Carlos [about staying], but we have time to do this, at the moment, the two most important things are to win the FA Cup and finish in the top four.

“It’s more important to know when Carlos can play. Hopefully after we win the FA Cup and get in the Champions League we can talk about his position.

“I don’t think it depends on getting into the Champions League, no. But we know how important it is that we finish in the top four and win the FA Cup, for the club.”

Mancini had also previously raised questions as to whether Tevez would feature in the FA Cup final unless he could prove his fitness beforehand, but the Italian will reinstate the Argentine as captain if he can.

He said: “Carlos will be skipper when he is fit, absolutely. I can not say if he will be guaranteed a place, because he has to be 100% fit.

“If he is it depends for the cup final. It’s important that we have all the players available. We also have big games in the Premier League.

“We can’t just think of the final, we can’t forget the other games in the league, they are very important - more important than the final at this moment.

“If we take a risk because we want to play with Carlos and he’s not ready then it can be a problem for him and for us. We don’t want that to happen.”

Mancini also moved to end speculation about his own future, insisting he wanted to continue to build a side at Eastlands.

“Absolutely, if it is down to me then I will stay here. I have put in a lot of hard work to get here,” he said.

“I would be very disappointed after all the work to hand it over to someone else. I hope the work here will be easier from now on.

“I want to concentrate on City because we are one of the teams who can challenge for big things. I want to think about getting in the Champions League and winning the FA Cup.”

Re: All this "OMG, I love Balotelli, wot a legend, OMG" stuff

Chick Counterfly said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
this is the first post of mine you've quoted on this thread.

a bit of talent yes, but that's not what you lot are going round proclaiming.

If Everyone who criticised Robbie, Elano and the rest of the talented lads who didn't run round headless chickens takes it back then I will change my opinion on Balo.

Fair's fair after all, Balo's done less than the pair of them in their first season.

no goals in 2 months, no acceptable for a guy who brings only sporadic good things when he feels like it to the team and quite a lot of aggro on and off it.

Thanks for confusing me and muddying the waters.

There was a thread; Where is the evidence of Balo's Talent, Here it is, But you've gone miles back to look for that, well I'd have to look as far back for evidence of Tevez's talent.

i didn't put the timeframe on you.

also Tevez has proved his worth, Balo really hasn't.

And I thought Balo was poor today Paul, some good little moments but not enough in the whole performance from a £24m striker for me, sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.