Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

Re: being a " character" is not enough

didactic said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Aren't you supposed to be proving your own point rather than our's.Mancini does not say in there that Tevez is leaving.

So what else have you stated that is wrong I wonder?

Yes clearly wrong which is why Mancini keeps starting Mario because he simply is not good enough. Keep hating changes nothing.

since when has Mancini always been right?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I agree about monday that Balotelli was poor. Today however i thought Balotelli played ok and got involved, created chances and was unlucky with a few efforts.

OK I will bite, which chances did he create?
Can you not just watch MOTD2 again or look at my previous post. You do realise he had to create the shots himself?

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Since he got us in the top four with 7 points to spare as well a massive goal differencel. Also since he got us to an FA cup final.

didactic said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Since he got us in the top four with 7 points to spare as well a massive goal differencel. Also since he got us to an FA cup final.

yeah, we were fighting for the title and in the Europa League and made the League Cup semi-final last year.

jog along, he ain't always right.

RandomJ said:
The 2nd one was going in anyway Ballo's presence didn't influence fuck all.
If that is really your thoughts then you have no idea on positional sense of a football match. If it was going wide he would of been there to knock it in. That is good positional play.

Haven't you seen the wankfest for Hernandez?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
yeah, we were fighting for the title and in the Europa League and made the League Cup semi-final last year.

jog along, he ain't always right.

Right new team, new players, new country. Well I guess your cabinet of trophies from playing and managing exceeds that of both Mancini and Mario so your word is golden. Hahahaha.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
RandomJ said:
The 2nd one was going in anyway Ballo's presence didn't influence fuck all.
If that is really your thoughts then you have no idea on positional sense of a football match. If it was going wide he would of been there to knock it in. That is good positional play.

Yes except it WASNT going wide and the defender was trying to stop it going in not stop Balo from getting to it. I know your trying to link every tiny insignificant thing Balo did on the pitch to show thats why we won but he had fuck all to do with this goal.

RandomJ said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Yes except it WASNT going wide and the defender was trying to stop it going in not stop Balo from getting to it. I know your trying to link every tiny insignificant thing Balo did on the pitch to show thats why we won but he had fuck all to do with this goal.

he's a naughty striker for being in the right place in case he was needed

People grow out of "characters" sooner or later usually. Balotelli is young and mentally he's not there yet, not many 20 year olds are and some never get there. We have no need to sell and we can afford to have him so I don't see any reason to get rid. He might become a top class striker, I doubt anyone questions that. Let's just give him time, possibly even 2-3years before we judge him. If he would be home grown we would be giving him all the time he needs...

RandomJ said:

Righhhht so why didnt the defender kick it left, he had that option if Balotelli was no threat?. Because he couldnt as Balotelli was there and the only option was to try and kick it over. Keep hating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.