Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

Re: Where do you stand?

Put it this way, i wouldn't want to see him play for the rags.

I don't give a shit about his personal life or what the media say. I have given my reasons why i don't rate him and they are footballing reasons. I invite him to prove me wrong and hope he does.

But don't generalise and say people who have something against him are just doing it cos they dislike him because I have nothing against the lad just the performances he is putting in.

RandomJ said:
I don't give a shit about his personal life or what the media say. I have given my reasons why i don't rate him and they are footballing reasons. I invite him to prove me wrong and hope he does.

But don't generalise and say people who have something against him are just doing it cos they dislike him because I have nothing against the lad just the performances he is putting in.

By all means, share those reasons why he doesn't do it for you as a footballer, and as a footballer alone.

I'm genuinely interested.

I've already debated this until I am blue in the face. But the short version is people are rating him on potential ability not ability he is showing here and now. And like I said I hope he becomes this world beater who will win games for us but as it stands now people are rating him far too highly for what he has actually done.

I think the likes of Milner, balotelli, kolarov and boateng will be better next year after the settling in period not everyone hits the ground running and need a little time.

RandomJ said:

me as well i didnt rate him because of what he did on the pitch both in fottballing and disciplining terms

having said that he has led the line well last 3 games and seems to be now playing for the team rather than whatever it was he was doing when he first started playing for us.

so i guess i am coming around

plus the wink helped!

I really hope he does well. He's got some amazing skills and channeled the right way he will be awesome. Still think he looks a bit nervous and is obviously still feeling a bit outside of the game, much like Dzeko at the moment.

He get's my backing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.