Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Aguero_Element said:
only the old people who have let the lsd they did in the 70s get to them think balotelli should go

Err, i did loads of acid in the 80's and 90's and i'd like him to stay.

Oh and look. SHB with another 'i hate Mario' post.

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
LongsightM13 said:
After last season and Tevez, never say never. I accept it's a long shot, but stranger things have happened than Mario going on to have a great second half to the season

The difference is that performances were never an issue with Tevez. I think we all thought that by and large he would play well if he got back on the pitch.

Tevez was garbage in the first part of the season (until the holiday). Apart from the Norwich game he wasn't a lot better when he came back IMO. A good example of how a player can turn things around though definitely.

TUT!

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
LongsightM13 said:
After last season and Tevez, never say never. I accept it's a long shot, but stranger things have happened than Mario going on to have a great second half to the season

The difference is that performances were never an issue with Tevez. I think we all thought that by and large he would play well if he got back on the pitch.

Tevez was garbage in the first part of the season (until the holiday). Apart from the Norwich game he wasn't a lot better when he came back IMO. A good example of how a player can turn things around though definitely.

By his own high standards I agree he wasn't in great form at the start of last season but I think it's a bit harsh to say that he wasn't decent once he returned to fitness after he came back. It is all relative though, an out of form Tevez is usually still not bad and certainly offers effort and work rate at the very least. An out form Balotelli on the other hand is something entirely different.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
he's an awful footballer, hes like a freestyler, got all the skills but once it comes on the pitch hes shocking, thats mario. Get rid of him as soon as possible, how many chances his he going to get ?

Do awful players score 30 goals in 78 appearances (many of them sub appearances)?

stonerblue said:
Aguero_Element said:
only the old people who have let the lsd they did in the 70s get to them think balotelli should go

Err, i did loads of acid in the 80's and 90's and i'd like him to stay.

Oh and look. SHB with another 'i hate Mario' post.

Your posts support the fact you did loads of LSD..Deluded about Mario

Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:

By his own high standards I agree he wasn't in great form at the start of last season but I think it's a bit harsh to say that he wasn't decent once he returned to fitness after he came back. It is all relative though, an out of form Tevez is usually still not bad and certainly offers effort and work rate at the very least. An out form Balotelli on the other hand is something entirely different.

He was no better than Balotelli has been this season IMO. And work rate is lovely, but work rate by itself doesn't make for a good player or a positive contribution.

Ntini77 said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Thats true
No it isn't. It isn't even anywhere near true as you will see in Jan or next summer.

So you believe we'll receive more than £22m for Mario? Fancy a wager? ;)
£18m.

The fee is on record as Inter are publicly traded and their fees received is public record. Their books record 21.6m Euros.

And yes I will take a wager on that.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Thats true
No it isn't. It isn't even anywhere near true as you will see in Jan or next summer.
How much do you think we will get then?
More than we paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.