Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Gelsons Dad said:
The cookie monster said:
redmizzle said:
Is it currently possible to have both? Most probably not.
It's hard to argue against Tevez and Aguero getting as much game time as possible but its also fucking ridiculous to completely ignore the clear fact that not getting a consistent run of games, preferably in his best position, isn't going to affect his goal scoring form even if his performances have been decent so far this season.
If he was named on sat in the team there would be fucking uproar
He's finished!

Like Tevez was?
Can you see mario coming back like tevez and running his bollocks off for the cause
And tevez always gave his best on the field before his fuck up.

The Future's Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:
Mancini's desire is to develop a top quality player for the club.

Does that make him an arsehole?

In the case of Mario specifically, I think it does, yes. I think I made my opinion pretty clear. I don't expect anyone to agree because obviously the manager cannot be questioned, even when it comes to continually gambling City's fortunes on a player whose performances are getting worse not better. God knows what the rest of the squad feel about the treatment super Mario gets.
I agree with you on this one mate, Mancini seems to be getting it wrong over and over again with him. Every player should get a wink or a nod as they come off the pitch yet we can clearly see that Mancini totally blanks him.
How has he continually got it wrong on Mario this season?

If RM thinks he can get the best out of Mario then while he is manager we should all support him and Balo to reach this goal.

Bagging players , managers etc wanting them out etc because you think you know better won't change a thing other than make more people aware you like to criticise things you have no control over which makes you as fickle as the supposed players / staff you want out.

When things are not going as well as you would like it not the time to bag everyone you feel is letting the club down.

Think about what would happen if you did that in your place of employ as often as you do it in this forum.

Only two things would eventuate and both would revolve about your next job at a new place of employ.

idahoblues said:
cleavers said:
Hopefully it means he can get his City career back on track, get training properly, and enjoy and contribute fully to the City revolution.
get the lazy fuck out!!!!! why are we even still talking about this worthless piece of shit? Unless we start games with a designated penalty shooter who does nothing else but sit on the sideline looking pissed off, what other quality does he have?

+1<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:36 am --<br /><br />
moomba said:

With the signing of Balotelli with the huge fee and wages involved means Mancini's judgement is questionable. Based on what we have seen of Balotelli so far it's not looking good is it?

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:

In the case of Mario specifically, I think it does, yes. I think I made my opinion pretty clear. I don't expect anyone to agree because obviously the manager cannot be questioned, even when it comes to continually gambling City's fortunes on a player whose performances are getting worse not better. God knows what the rest of the squad feel about the treatment super Mario gets.

The manager can certainly be questioned, no-one has ever suggested that isn't the case.

But it's a shame when a manager can be called an arsehole by one our supporters simply for doing what he believes is best for the club.

As for how the rest of the squad feel, they probably see a player who plays less than any of the attacking players in the squad and has just copped a fine from the club. I suspect they're not drama queening it up like some of us.

I suspect when he was picked to start against united when there hadn't been much evidence in the previous 8 months that he was going to be the correct choice they were utterly bemused but I don't supoose either of us know for sure what the rest of the squad really make of the way Mancini treats Mario. I assume you're ok with the poster I was responding to calling Balotelli an arsehole because you didn't pick him up on that. And I suspect you know full well that I only used that word in the context of his post.

balo and the EPL are incompatible. he achieved his medals in Italy, he should go back, asap. One iffy decision, one dodgy tackle away from a card or sending off.
I really wanted him to succeed but now i am convinced it will never work, sadly
sadly

Lancet Fluke said:
I assume you're ok with the poster I was responding to calling Balotelli an arsehole because you didn't pick him up on that. And I suspect you know full well that I only used that word in the context of his post.

While I think calling a player an arsehole is a bit pathetic, at least those criticising him are doing so because of his lack of effort and application. Mancini is just making a judgement on a player, he's not doing it for any reason other than what he thinks is best for the club.

Don't really care about the context. You call someone an arsehole because you think they're an arsehole.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 am --

TGR said:
With the signing of Balotelli with the huge fee and wages involved means Mancini's judgement is questionable. Based on what we have seen of Balotelli so far it's not looking good is it?

There's certainly a possibility that his judgement as it relates to Balotelli may ultimately be proven to be wrong.

We should'nt forget that he has scored 30 goals for us in 49 starts and 29 sub appearances. People are making out that he's been a lot worse for us than he actually has.

Whatever you think about Mario slagging him off on this forum or even if that transends into matchday when a spectator won't have any positive outcome.

The fact he isn't getting much game time should please the Mario outers anyway.

It's as if some of you really want him to start in the hope he will stuff up so you can toe your Mario out line one more boring time because you have nothing else to contribute but have to contribute something.

Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:

The manager can certainly be questioned, no-one has ever suggested that isn't the case.

But it's a shame when a manager can be called an arsehole by one our supporters simply for doing what he believes is best for the club.

As for how the rest of the squad feel, they probably see a player who plays less than any of the attacking players in the squad and has just copped a fine from the club. I suspect they're not drama queening it up like some of us.

I suspect when he was picked to start against united when there hadn't been much evidence in the previous 8 months that he was going to be the correct choice they were utterly bemused but I don't supoose either of us know for sure what the rest of the squad really make of the way Mancini treats Mario. I assume you're ok with the poster I was responding to calling Balotelli an arsehole because you didn't pick him up on that. And I suspect you know full well that I only used that word in the context of his post.

What I think we do know is what the rest of the squad think of Mario:
Just look how the overall team performance DRAMATICALLY improves the very second he is taken off. Sunderland and the Rag's just instances lately. The transformation of the team, how they played and their overall performance was incredible. It's clear the other players can't wait to see the back of him.
It's over for Mario now - another of his 'I couldn't give a fuck' performances and the fans on the terraces will turn on him. There is no coming back from that I'm afraid. Ciao, Ciao Mario.

After last season and Tevez, never say never. I accept it's a long shot, but stranger things have happened than Mario going on to have a great second half to the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.