Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

The cookie monster said:
Lavinda Past said:
All this hoo ha around Mario is simply hiding the fact that....

Tevez and Aguero don't cut the mustard. They have been little more than spectators in most games and as strikers have just not been good enough this season.

Around £200,000 per week each... that is not money well spent. No doubt they train well.

One or the other to go in January to fund a GOALSCORER.

Mario must start against Norwich.
The same tevez and aguero who have played and won 14 out of 14 when starting together before today

The mind boggles

NO I AGREE . MARIO MUST PLAY HE IS A GOALSSCORER. HES SCORED ONE GOAL THIS SEASON

Skashion said:
MSP said:
allowing the subs, often Dzeko and Balo, to make an impact?

not really often :)
He was involved as a sub against Fulham, Southampton, QPR and Ajax, so four of those 8 matches listed above. Anyway, he's going soon I expect so it's a superfluous argument with regards to the future. Whether Tevez or Aguero should start will be a non-debate pretty soon.

Who's going to buy him??

We can't score so it's time he has his last and final chance.

Yes he is a knob but the treatment of him by Mancini has been at times puzzling. He hasn't started two games in a row at all this season, in some games he has started like Sunderland and United at home and West Ham away he has not deserved to come off.

He played well at Wigan and then was sub for the next two games.

If Mancini really thinks he can be as influential as Messi and Ronaldo then it's about time he gave him a proper chance because no other club will sanction his signing at Mancini's next club.

the way agueros been lately, id genuine start with mario and tevez, carlos drops deep which suits mario, aguero seems to get in carlos way too much, and likewise mario's.

Balotelli is a risk, but in my eyes, hes the only one whos not had a consistent run in the side.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some bloody virus Mario must have?

You know we are scraping the bottom when some are calling for him to bail us out.
lol so true mate..........

defies belief that some want to see him in a City shirt again.Personally i would rather play Lescott up front.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
the way agueros been lately, id genuine start with mario and tevez, carlos drops deep which suits mario, aguero seems to get in carlos way too much, and likewise mario's.

Balotelli is a risk, but in my eyes, hes the only one whos not had a consistent run in the side.

i think you are right in that tevez is really the only player that could partner mario ......though this does nullify tevez's threat a little as well.

not sure aguero could do the role that tevez does in droping deepp

tolmie's hairdoo said:

You know we are scraping the bottom when some are calling for him to bail us out.

Any idea WHAT is going on with him Tolmie? I don't buy the illness story completely, he was in full training yesterday so surely could have made the bench at the very least.

Milan are meeting with Corinthians to try and finalise a €15million move for Pato back home. If they sell Robinho too (may be tougher, move to Flamengo fell through but two other Brazilian teams want him) they will really need a striker but may ask for Mario on loan.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Just This.

We may be struggling, but were throwing ourselves off a cliff if we pick that waste of oxygen to save us. Pick Dzeko and play how he likes it, it usually works ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.