Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
peoffrey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
peoffrey said:
You're all ganging up on me now...

1.) The boot to Beckham's head was an accident. Taggart didn't know the boot was there and was only kicking a towel.

2.) Affairs don't warrant dismissal from your job. They happen at work.

3.) He was cleared of rape.

Laughably bad responses. Name me one player who would survive a physical fight with Taggart?

What about the keane trying to purposefully injure a fellow professional

Trying? He did injure him. Don't beat around the bush. He finished Haaland's career.

I'm still waiting for ONE person to address my point properly instead of coming out with unwarranted comparisons. U****d have continued to be successful because the players there know who the Boss is. Mancini has no control over Balotelli whatsoever. The idiot does as he pleases and this continues to dog our Club when there's so much to look forwards to.

*sits back and waits to be ganged up on again*

Seem to remember Purplenose flying around Europe begging Cuntana not to leave.

peoffrey said:
scousemanc said:
peoffrey said:
That's gone right over your head, hasn't it? Balotelli has got in a fight with the Manager on the training pitch (someone who has the authority to sell him) whilst C*ntona attacked a fan who was racially abusing him.

There's very little chance that Balotelli will be a City player after the transfer window closes.

I've missed something. Can you explain how it is possible to racially abuse Cantona?

Racism can fairly be defined as descriminatory behaviour based on cultural or national stereotypes. It's a broad term which easily covers the things shouted on that night at Selhurst Park. I really can't believe I've had to explain this to somebody...

What did the guy say to make it racial abuse?

Gaylord du Bois said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
peoffrey said:
That's gone right over your head, hasn't it? Balotelli has got in a fight with the Manager on the training pitch (someone who has the authority to sell him) whilst C*ntona attacked a fan who was racially abusing him.

There's very little chance that Balotelli will be a City player after the transfer window closes.
There's very little that goes over my head, and anything you post certainly doesn't form part of it.
My dear fellow that's almost Churchillesque.

url

black mamba said:
We have players in Africa , we have players suspended , and we also have players injured ..... and the idiot that is Mario Balotelli attempts to injure yet one more !

No wonder Mancini was livid , the way things are going he might have to turn out against Watford and Arsenal himself !

Yeah, Balo was stood around, looked at Sinclair and obviously thought to himself "I'm going to try and injure him for a laugh".

This makes sense.

black mamba said:
We have players in Africa , we have players suspended , and we also have players injured ..... and the idiot that is Mario Balotelli attempts to injure yet one more !

No wonder Mancini was livid , the way things are going he might have to turn out against Watford and Arsenal himself !

How do you know what happened? All we have are a few photos, none of which show the severity of the tackle that may have been made.

black mamba said:

You could be right he wasnt a bad striker Mancini

Damocles said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:
This is not the office, it's a training ground incident. It's not the usual manager / employee relationship. It's team mate and coach and bust ups and arguments happen all the time.

The only thing that's unusual is that it's captured on camera and it involves famous footballers

Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

For the same reason that a coal mine has a different COC than set out in an office.

I can't believe anybody even asked that.

So in what employment is it OK for a manager to man handle an employee in a disagreement and get away with it?

Lavinda Past said:
peoffrey said:
Lavinda Past said:
That's bollocks Peoff... C*ntona is a criminal - found GUILTY. The 'fan' was out of order but c*ntona's offence was 1000 times worse.

You compare that CRIMINAL with Mario?

You need to sit down and think for a bit mate. Storm + Teacup.

If C*ntona had physically got in a fight with Taggart then he'd have left the Club. It's as simple as that. He's never allowed one player to be bigger than the Club or have special treatment. Stam, Beckham, Keane... They all left.

It's not a storm in a teacup in the slightest. There's cameras at City training all the time and training reports coming in. This happens every day? Every week? Every month?

Have to disagree Peoff. Baconface doesn't allow any one player to become bigger than himself - He's an arrogant overbearing bully who surrounds himself with sycophants.

If Baconface has ever been near a training ground fight, he probably shat himself and ran away and let someone else deal with it in secret afterwards. He never fronted c*ntona to my knowledge... criminality is acceptable at the swamp.

Bobby apparently reacted to an allegedly bad challenge by Mario. There's no evidence of a fight or handbags being exchanged.

Precisely what happened next, we do not know - It's all press talk.

Storm + Teacup

SSNakesTV, The Beeb, The RagRedTops all want the wheels to come off MCFC so they can laugh off their Rag arses. Anything they can contribute by way of 'enlarging', fictitiously creating, embroidering will add to their AGENDA!

baildon blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm going to be (briefly) serious.

There have been a number of occasions in the last four years that have marked our transformation as a club. Today is one such occasion.

If someone had told you in the summer of 2008 that a trivial skirmish between our manager and our fourth choice striker would make the BBC six o' clock news and no-one would be especially surprised you'd have labelled them insane. And yet if a similar incident happened at Arsenal's or Liverpool's training ground would it even make their local news?

united fans used to take great delight in mocking us for our irrelevance. They don't do that anymore and with good reason.

We're the swinging dicks of the jungle now and I, for one, fucking love it.

As you were....

Nice one Gordon

Complete crap. We all know about John Hartson and Eyal Berkovic at West Ham etc.

Nothing positive has happened with today's news. If Balotelli doesn't feature for the City again then we're down to two fit Strikers. We'll be lucky to find anyone to take him off our hands for a good price as he's such a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.