Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make one comment before I fuck off to work and it'll probably get lost in the pages and pages of this thread as it moves so fast.

But ever since Mario has come here he's been the centre of a shitstorm for one thing or another (right or wrongly) and it's never going to stop. Infact I'll predict it's probably going to finish in one 'Big Fuck Off Bollocks of a Problem' at some point in the future for him and the club. Whenever the press ever get a hold of a story whether it's a mangers/players days numberered or whatever there is usually only one ending and the press more often than not get they're pound of flesh.

This story is only ever ending one way and at some point somebody at Manchester City will need to make the ultimate decision to nip it in the bud. Hopefully it's done sooner rather than later and Mario is sold for his and our sake before there really is a headline written for something more serious.

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Danamy said:
Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

For the same reason that a coal mine has a different COC than set out in an office.

I can't believe anybody even asked that.

So in what employment is it OK for a manager to man handle an employee in a disagreement and get away with it?
The Armed Services and at a brothel I used to pimp. Bitches need manhandling.

thedogsbollocks said:
80s Shorts said:
Danamy said:
You can try and sweep it under the carpet all you like but the truth of the matter is our manager was involved in a bust up with one of our high profile players causing unwanted publicity.

He'll be summoned to Ferran's door for a please explain along with Balo, that's for sure.

LOL, they will usher him in and say More of the Same Guys, this shits gone viral.
I despair.

some think our owners will want more off the same because they are nothing but attention whores and City is only a product to them.Manchester City is our Club mate,its bad enough having that clown as a player.But turning Manchester City in to a sort of support act freak show is just fcuked up on so many levels.

It is our name being dragged through the mud with that dick- heads antics.

Drama queen alert.

black mamba said:
We have players in Africa , we have players suspended , and we also have players injured ..... and the idiot that is Mario Balotelli attempts to injure yet one more !

No wonder Mancini was livid , the way things are going he might have to turn out against Watford and Arsenal himself !

Behave. What evidence do you have that Mario actually intended to injure anyone?

The answer is.... None

Save the speculation for the rag press.

Storm + Teacup

peoffrey said:
r.soleofsalford said:
your making it up again mate it looks for all the world it was bob man handling mario not the other way round.

when your in a hole stop digging

No. The problem here that this isn't the first incident involving Balotelli and other players. Besides, Balotelli made a gesture at Mancini which saw our beloved Manager go at him. He was provoked. Sometimes you need to drop down to the level of **** in order to deal with one.

its not the first incident bob been involved in

peoffrey said:
baildon blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm going to be (briefly) serious.

There have been a number of occasions in the last four years that have marked our transformation as a club. Today is one such occasion.

If someone had told you in the summer of 2008 that a trivial skirmish between our manager and our fourth choice striker would make the BBC six o' clock news and no-one would be especially surprised you'd have labelled them insane. And yet if a similar incident happened at Arsenal's or Liverpool's training ground would it even make their local news?

united fans used to take great delight in mocking us for our irrelevance. They don't do that anymore and with good reason.

We're the swinging dicks of the jungle now and I, for one, fucking love it.

As you were....

Nice one Gordon

Complete crap. We all know about John Hartson and Eyal Berkovic at West Ham etc.

Nothing positive has happened with today's news. If Balotelli doesn't feature for the City again then we're down to two fit Strikers. We'll be lucky to find anyone to take him off our hands for a good price as he's such a liability.
Where did I say in that post that the publicity per se was positive?

What I was trying to convey has clearly gone over your head. Fortunately you seem to be in a minority.

peoffrey said:
baildon blue said:

There have been a number of occasions in the last four years that have marked our transformation as a club. Today is one such occasion.

If someone had told you in the summer of 2008 that a trivial skirmish between our manager and our fourth choice striker would make the BBC six o' clock news and no-one would be especially surprised you'd have labelled them insane. And yet if a similar incident happened at Arsenal's or Liverpool's training ground would it even make their local news?

united fans used to take great delight in mocking us for our irrelevance. They don't do that anymore and with good reason.

As you were....

Nice one Gordon

Complete crap. We all know about John Hartson and Eyal Berkovic at West Ham etc.

Nothing positive has happened with today's news. If Balotelli doesn't feature for the City again then we're down to two fit Strikers. We'll be lucky to find anyone to take him off our hands for a good price as he's such a liability.
Because he nearly kicked his fucking head off.

It was not complete crap.

And it is a good thing if only for the fact it has annoyed you.

peoffrey said:
baildon blue said:

As you were....

Nice one Gordon

Get a grip they will make up and have a cuddle

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Danamy said:
Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

For the same reason that a coal mine has a different COC than set out in an office.

I can't believe anybody even asked that.

So in what employment is it OK for a manager to man handle an employee in a disagreement and get away with it?

Come on mate drop it now... Let things take their course....

I might say the same employment that allows a 'special' manager to gouge the eye of another coach and retain his job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.