Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
Marvin said:
This is not the office, it's a training ground incident. It's not the usual manager / employee relationship. It's team mate and coach and bust ups and arguments happen all the time.

The only thing that's unusual is that it's captured on camera and it involves famous footballers

Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?
because in an office you don't get two blokes hitting each other by accident - when that happens it's a flashpoint

peoffrey said:
scousemanc said:
peoffrey said:
Racism can fairly be defined as descriminatory behaviour based on cultural or national stereotypes. It's a broad term which easily covers the things shouted on that night at Selhurst Park. I really can't believe I've had to explain this to somebody...

What did the guy say to make it racial abuse?

If you're not going to listen then I can't be bothered. Here:

Simmons came down 11 rows to tell him to 'Fuck off back to France, you French motherfucker', or 'French bastard' depending on whose version you accept.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/oct/31/newsstory.sport

-- Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm --

r.soleofsalford said:
peoffrey said:
No. The problem here that this isn't the first incident involving Balotelli and other players. Besides, Balotelli made a gesture at Mancini which saw our beloved Manager go at him. He was provoked. Sometimes you need to drop down to the level of **** in order to deal with one.

its not the first incident bob been involved in

I also wouldn't be bothered if he went either. I'm not convinced he can take the Club any further.

Do yourself a favour Peoff... Trying to make this an even bigger shitstorm isn't going to get the thread into the bluemoon classics...

You've displayed your obvious hatred of Mario... Now you start on Bobby...

I doubt very much you're going to get out of this hole you've dug yourself before the end of the season.

Farewell

black mamba said:
Damocles said:
black mamba said:
We have players in Africa , we have players suspended , and we also have players injured ..... and the idiot that is Mario Balotelli attempts to injure yet one more !

No wonder Mancini was livid , the way things are going he might have to turn out against Watford and Arsenal himself !

Yeah, Balo was stood around, looked at Sinclair and obviously thought to himself "I'm going to try and injure him for a laugh".

This makes sense.

So you think he should be charging in like that in training then??

and especially when we're a bit short of quality playing staff ?

are talking about sinclair ?

peoffrey said:
scousemanc said:
peoffrey said:
Racism can fairly be defined as descriminatory behaviour based on cultural or national stereotypes. It's a broad term which easily covers the things shouted on that night at Selhurst Park. I really can't believe I've had to explain this to somebody...

What did the guy say to make it racial abuse?

If you're not going to listen then I can't be bothered. Here:

Simmons came down 11 rows to tell him to 'Fuck off back to France, you French motherfucker', or 'French bastard' depending on whose version you accept.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/oct/31/newsstory.sport

But that's not racial abuse. Its abuse based on nationality rather than race. Like calling a scots a Jock or an irishman a Mick or a German a Kraut. There is a massive difference. And if it had been racial abuse, then there might have been a degree of sympathy for Cantona. To call it racial abuse is to totally change the context of the incident.

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Danamy said:
Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

For the same reason that a coal mine has a different COC than set out in an office.

I can't believe anybody even asked that.

So in what employment is it OK for a manager to man handle an employee in a disagreement and get away with it?

In what other employment would you not be sacked if you headbutted someone from a rival company in front of 20,000 people? (fellaini).
Whether it's right or wrong football is different. Could argue the toss but simple fact of the matter is it just is different.

Blue Phil said:
That is not racist.

I believe it is. Matthew Simmons was well known for his racism and meant to racially abuse C*ntona after the red card. Racism is a broad term which I personally think covers what was shouted. The intent was certainly there.

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
So in what employment is it OK for a manager to man handle an employee in a disagreement and get away with it?
The Armed Services and at a brothel I used to pimp. Bitches need manhandling.

I wondered why you was so familiar with all the brass in the windows in Dam?
Chantel had been pulling tricks and holding back.

Had any other manager from the PL been involved in a fracas with a player on the training ground today then it would be the manager's PASSION for the club and the game that would be highlighted. At MCFC the stress is on how fragile things are and how just below the surface of everything is impending doom, with the added emphasis that it couldn't happen at another club. We have had this for the last two or three seasons, and quite frankly I am ready for someone to put another record on the jukebox! The same old '45' is getting rather tedious.

I actually don't think it's possible for Mario to piss certain people off.

I rekon he could stroll into certain posters houses, shit on their most prized possessions, and they'd just stand there grinning "Ha! Publicity!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.