Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
black mamba said:
Lavinda Past said:
r.soleofsalford said:
are talking about sinclair ?

Well he is short in terms of both height and quality... If the boot fits...

Mancini would probably have kicked off no matter which other player was involved ..... like i say we are short staffed right now , and sometimes a player has to use his intelligence ...... even if it is Balotelli !

We're not that short staffed. It's not like we're not able to field a team of international players.

Training ground accidents happen... Storm + Teacup

wireblue said:
thedogsbollocks said:
moomba said:
Because it is a totally different environment. What constitutes acceptable behaviour in one environment may not be considered acceptable in another.

I've worked in an office where telling someone to lift their flicking game in front of everyone would cause a shitstorm. But that sort of language is acceptable in every football dressing room in the country.
Being a Professional Football Player is no different from any other job.You have your work place, a manager who you are accountable to.A Union, and a shop steward.Football players have the same employment rights.

Like it or not Roberto Mancini attacking Mario Balotelli today is a serious offense,he has basically assaulted him in the work place.

Roberto could be instantly dismissed for gross misconduct and would not have to be compensated either.

Roberto has left himself wide open to all courses of action from his employer and Gordon Taylor from the PFU.

I love Roberto but what he did today was dumb.There might be serious ramifications unless we placate Balotelli and his agent immediately,by cutting our losses and making his move where ever beneficial to both party's

If football is the same as any other workplace how come fellaini wasn't sacked and prosecuted when he headbutted someone from a rival company?
Yeah and Tevez should have been sacked.Football as different rules.

Bluemoon115 said:
wireblue said:
thedogsbollocks said:
Being a Professional Football Player is no different from any other job.You have your work place, a manager who you are accountable to.A Union, and a shop steward.Football players have the same employment rights.

Like it or not Roberto Mancini attacking Mario Balotelli today is a serious offense,he has basically assaulted him in the work place.

Roberto could be instantly dismissed for gross misconduct and would not have to be compensated either.

Roberto has left himself wide open to all courses of action from his employer and Gordon Taylor from the PFU.

I love Roberto but what he did today was dumb.There might be serious ramifications unless we placate Balotelli and his agent immediately,by cutting our losses and making his move where ever beneficial to both party's

If football is the same as any other workplace how come fellaini wasn't sacked and prosecuted when he headbutted someone from a rival company?
Because the defendant chose not to press charges.

Ok so why wasn't he sacked by his employer? If I walked into work tomorrow and headbutted someone I would be sacked.

peoffrey said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I actually don't think it's possible for Mario to piss certain people off.

I rekon he could stroll into certain posters houses, shit on their most prized possessions, and they'd just stand there grinning "Ha! Publicity!"

This x1000. I swear he could be in bed with someone's Mrs and they'd tuck him in.

dumb & dumber ^^^^^

Lavinda Past said:
black mamba said:
Lavinda Past said:
Well he is short in terms of both height and quality... If the boot fits...

Mancini would probably have kicked off no matter which other player was involved ..... like i say we are short staffed right now , and sometimes a player has to use his intelligence ...... even if it is Balotelli !

We're not that short staffed. It's not like we're not able to field a team of international players.

Training ground accidents happen... Storm + Teacup

...... if only Mancini saw it as an accident , maybe we wouldn't now be attracting bad publicity for all the wrong reasons again !

thedogsbollocks said:
moomba said:
Danamy said:
Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

Because it is a totally different environment. What constitutes acceptable behaviour in one environment may not be considered acceptable in another.

I've worked in an office where telling someone to lift their flicking game in front of everyone would cause a shitstorm. But that sort of language is acceptable in every football dressing room in the country.

Like it or not Roberto Mancini attacking Mario Balotelli today is a serious offense.The minute he put a hand on him he has basically assaulted him in the work place.

Yeah, I'm going to stick with storm in a teacup.

wireblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
wireblue said:
Because the defendant chose not to press charges.

Ok so why wasn't he sacked by his employer? If I walked into work tomorrow and headbutted someone I would be sacked.
Because it mustn't be company policy.

For any more details, contact Everton FC, they'll be able to help you out.

thedogsbollocks said:
moomba said:
Danamy said:
Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

Like it or not Roberto Mancini attacking Mario Balotelli today is a serious offense.The minute he put a hand on him he has basically assaulted him in the work place.

Drama queen alert again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.