Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
black mamba said:
Damocles said:
Yeah, Balo was stood around, looked at Sinclair and obviously thought to himself "I'm going to try and injure him for a laugh".

This makes sense.

So you think he should be charging in like that in training then??

and especially when we're a bit short of quality playing staff ?

are talking about sinclair ?

Well he is short in terms of both height and quality... If the boot fits...

BosnianDiamond said:
If any player gets preferential treatment, regardless of talent or potential, it can destroy a dressing room because other players will resent it. The administration must stand behind Mancini in public, even if they do need to criticize him in private. Balotelli needs to go, if not a transfer, then on loan, get him out of the dressing room as soon as possible.

If Mancini had tried to smack him 12 months' ago and actually gotten a grip of the situation, Balotelli might be an important player for us now. But he's becoming an increasingly peripheral figure now and if he were to be suspended or left out by Mancini because of all of this, would we really miss him?

It's tempting to write it off as a storm in a tea cup, but I fail to see how this can be anything but extremely bad news for us. The key issue is that this is the last in a series of increasingly worrying events - it's only heading in one direction.

Balotelli has gone from being a rapidly depreciating asset a few months ago to become an outright liability now. Mancini's earlier faith in him looks increasingly misplaced at a time when he can ill afford any further negative press.

I don't actually blame Mancini for this - the decision to discipline Balotelli or get rid of him should have been taken at board level. There's been a lack of leadership and clear guidance at the top for a while now, and things like this develop in the vacuum. The new CEO needs to get a grip of the situation as it's too big a problem now to ignore.

moomba said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:
This is not the office, it's a training ground incident. It's not the usual manager / employee relationship. It's team mate and coach and bust ups and arguments happen all the time.

The only thing that's unusual is that it's captured on camera and it involves famous footballers

Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

Because it is a totally different environment. What constitutes acceptable behaviour in one environment may not be considered acceptable in another.

I've worked in an office where telling someone to lift their flicking game in front of everyone would cause a shitstorm. But that sort of language is acceptable in every football dressing room in the country.
Being a Professional Football Player is no different from any other job.You have your work place, a manager who you are accountable to.A Union, and a shop steward.Football players have the same employment rights.

Like it or not Roberto Mancini attacking Mario Balotelli today is a serious offense.The minute he put a hand on him he has basically assaulted him in the work place.

Roberto could be instantly dismissed for gross misconduct and would not have to be compensated either.

Roberto has left himself wide open to all courses of action from his employer and Gordon Taylor from the PFU.

I love Roberto but what he did today was dumb.There might be serious ramifications unless we placate Balotelli and his agent immediately,by cutting our losses and making his move where ever beneficial to both party's

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Had any other manager from the PL been involved in a fracas with a player on the training ground today then it would be the manager's PASSION for the club and the game that would be highlighted. At MCFC the stress is on how fragile things are and how just below the surface of everything is impending doom, with the added emphasis that it couldn't happen at another club. We have had this for the last two or three seasons, and quite frankly I am ready for someone to put another record on the jukebox! The same old '45' is getting rather tedious.

I was going to post something but this pretty much sums it up beautifully. IT"S BORING!!!

Lavinda Past said:
r.soleofsalford said:
black mamba said:
So you think he should be charging in like that in training then??

and especially when we're a bit short of quality playing staff ?

are talking about sinclair ?

Well he is short in terms of both height and quality... If the boot fits...

Mancini would probably have kicked off no matter which other player was involved ..... like i say we are short staffed right now , under pressure , tough games ahead , and sometimes a player has to use his intelligence ...... even if it is Balotelli !

Bluemoon115 said:
I actually don't think it's possible for Mario to piss certain people off.

I rekon he could stroll into certain posters houses, shit on their most prized possessions, and they'd just stand there grinning "Ha! Publicity!"

I would have that on utube within minutes and have millions of views.

and your point is ;-)

Lavinda Past said:
Do yourself a favour Peoff... Trying to make this an even bigger shitstorm isn't going to get the thread into the bluemoon classics...

You've displayed your obvious hatred of Mario... Now you start on Bobby...

I doubt very much you're going to get out of this hole you've dug yourself before the end of the season.

Farewell

Farewell? I'm going nowhere until someone in authority makes that decision.

I doubt very much that you speak for anyone aside from yourself here. We all have opinions and we're all entitled to express them. Not one person on this thread has made me think about what I believe by answering any of my questions (lots of rhetoric only.)

I don't hate Balotelli. I just pity him and I want him out of the Club for his continued bad behaviour. Mancini also doesn't get any hatred out of me either. I just feel he's made a huge mistake by continuing to support such a controversial presence at City. Again, you've spouted things that aren't true mixed in with an arrogant posting style.

Don't like then don't bother. End of.

At least good ol' Svenny said it how it is, happens at every club, not just City, it's just because the photographers can get a look in at Carrington. Although it does worry me that it's Balo sometimes.

Bluemoon115 said:
I actually don't think it's possible for Mario to piss certain people off.

I rekon he could stroll into certain posters houses, shit on their most prized possessions, and they'd just stand there grinning "Ha! Publicity!"

This x1000. I swear he could be in bed with someone's Mrs and they'd tuck him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.