Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I actually don't think it's possible for Mario to piss certain people off.

I rekon he could stroll into certain posters houses, shit on their most prized possessions, and they'd just stand there grinning "Ha! Publicity!"

I would have that on utube within minutes and have millions of views.

and your point is ;-)
Balotelli's a ****.

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Danamy said:
Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

For the same reason that a coal mine has a different COC than set out in an office.

I can't believe anybody even asked that.

So in what employment is it OK for a manager to man handle an employee in a disagreement and get away with it?

The Mafia. Well, they are Italian.

peoffrey said:
Blue Phil said:
That is not racist.

I believe it is. Matthew Simmons was well known for his racism and meant to racially abuse C*ntona after the red card. Racism is a broad term which I personally think covers what was shouted. The intent was certainly there.
I believe that llama's are made from Terry's chocalate orange. Doesn't mean it is a fact.

thedogsbollocks said:
moomba said:
Danamy said:
Can you please tell me why a Football Club should have a different COC than set out in an office?

Because it is a totally different environment. What constitutes acceptable behaviour in one environment may not be considered acceptable in another.

I've worked in an office where telling someone to lift their flicking game in front of everyone would cause a shitstorm. But that sort of language is acceptable in every football dressing room in the country.
Being a Professional Football Player is no different from any other job.You have your work place, a manager who you are accountable to.A Union, and a shop steward.Football players have the same employment rights.

Like it or not Roberto Mancini attacking Mario Balotelli today is a serious offense,he has basically assaulted him in the work place.

Roberto could be instantly dismissed for gross misconduct and would not have to be compensated either.

Roberto has left himself wide open to all courses of action from his employer and Gordon Taylor from the PFU.

I love Roberto but what he did today was dumb.There might be serious ramifications unless we placate Balotelli and his agent immediately,by cutting our losses and making his move where ever beneficial to both party's

If football is the same as any other workplace how come fellaini wasn't sacked and prosecuted when he headbutted someone from a rival company?

Blue Phil said:
peoffrey said:
Blue Phil said:
That is not racist.

I believe it is. Matthew Simmons was well known for his racism and meant to racially abuse C*ntona after the red card. Racism is a broad term which I personally think covers what was shouted. The intent was certainly there.
I believe that llama's are made from Terry's chocalate orange. Doesn't mean it is a fact.
But it does explain a lot.

:)

Guys its all over the world here in France, Morocco (a friend who send me a link of the story) now saw CNN .....

well David Cameron need to sort it out :)

Maybe even the queen may have seen the story :) don't know what she think ab it ? :)

wireblue said:
thedogsbollocks said:
moomba said:
Because it is a totally different environment. What constitutes acceptable behaviour in one environment may not be considered acceptable in another.

I've worked in an office where telling someone to lift their flicking game in front of everyone would cause a shitstorm. But that sort of language is acceptable in every football dressing room in the country.
Being a Professional Football Player is no different from any other job.You have your work place, a manager who you are accountable to.A Union, and a shop steward.Football players have the same employment rights.

Like it or not Roberto Mancini attacking Mario Balotelli today is a serious offense,he has basically assaulted him in the work place.

Roberto could be instantly dismissed for gross misconduct and would not have to be compensated either.

Roberto has left himself wide open to all courses of action from his employer and Gordon Taylor from the PFU.

I love Roberto but what he did today was dumb.There might be serious ramifications unless we placate Balotelli and his agent immediately,by cutting our losses and making his move where ever beneficial to both party's

If football is the same as any other workplace how come fellaini wasn't sacked and prosecuted when he headbutted someone from a rival company?
Because the defendant chose not to press charges.

peoffrey said:
Lavinda Past said:
Do yourself a favour Peoff... Trying to make this an even bigger shitstorm isn't going to get the thread into the bluemoon classics...

You've displayed your obvious hatred of Mario... Now you start on Bobby...

I doubt very much you're going to get out of this hole you've dug yourself before the end of the season.

Farewell

Farewell? I'm going nowhere until someone in authority makes that decision.

I doubt very much that you speak for anyone aside from yourself here. We all have opinions and we're all entitled to express them. Not one person on this thread has made me think about what I believe by answering any of my questions (lots of rhetoric only.)

I don't hate Balotelli. I just pity him and I want him out of the Club for his continued bad behaviour. Mancini also doesn't get any hatred out of me either. I just feel he's made a huge mistake by continuing to support such a controversial presence at City. Again, you've spouted things that aren't true mixed in with an arrogant posting style.

Don't like then don't bother. End of.

Most posters have had a bit of a laugh TBH. I for one after watching decades of mediocre football am enjoying the circus. Especially when the circus seems to coincide with Fa Cup wins, Charity Shield wins and winning the League. Many just seem unable to enjoy the good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.