Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS, what a silly pa-lava over absolutely fuck all. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

NO IT FUCKING ISN;T!

Pigeonho said:
Unless Mancini's comments are tongue-in-cheek, I can only presume he is the subject of some threat of Balotelli's, should he fuck him off.

Getting ridiculous now his stance of the kid.

Mario has an agenda then ;-)

Just read that mancini was picking on balotelli in training. Err course he was, hes been saying for months that hes not training right and has had him out of the team because hes not listening to instruction. I for one thought he was ok against the rags but its clear he was told to play a certain role and didnt which is why hes getting singled out in training.

Pigeonho said:
Unless Mancini's comments are tongue-in-cheek, I can only presume he is the subject of some threat of Balotelli's, should he fuck him off.

Should maybe cut Mancini some slack on this one, he turned up at the presser for a start.

He's hardly going to come out and say Mario is finished at City and have any direct impact on his transfer value.

Especially when the window has just opened and he must have a fair idea what might be going on behind closed doors.

Pigeonho said:

Or he thinks the interest of the club is better served by keeping him on and trying to develop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.