Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
Thought this might be the tipping point but after watching the press conference Balotelli would have to commit murder before we f@ck him off.

Haven't you heard? He's off to Milan - wish people wouldn't dress their own hopes up as being some kind of insider knowledge.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Unless Mancini's comments are tongue-in-cheek, I can only presume he is the subject of some threat of Balotelli's, should he fuck him off.

Getting ridiculous now his stance of the kid.

Should maybe cut Mancini some slack on this one, he turned up at the presser for a start.

He's hardly going to come out and say Mario is finished at City and have any direct impact on his transfer value.

Especially when the window has just opened and he must have a fair idea what might be going on behind closed doors.

Wonder what that is at the moment..

Pam said:
Oh FFS, what a silly pa-lava over absolutely fuck all.

There would be absolutely fook all for the sports pages today if not for this Pam..One of the sky news reporters said"all the major papers have taken up this story"

as opposed to what ??

They love Balo and his antics..City will be mentioned around the world today..

Young Blue said:
Roberto Mancini has played down a reported training ground argument with Mario Balotelli.

Photographs in the Press on Thursday suggested the City boss and his striker had clashed during the morning session at Carrington but Mancini said the seemingly heated exchange was nothing unusual and has already been forgotten.

“Mario made a tackle on his team-mate that I would prefer to see in a game and not against a team-mate,” said Mancini.

“I asked him to leave the pitch – he said no so I moved him off. That’s all that happened and it was nothing more than that,” he said.

"Nothing has changed between Mario and me and my thoughts have not changed about him and these things happen from time to time.

“Will Mario have more chances? I will give him 100 chances as long as I can see him trying to improve and working hard for this football club.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.