Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

nehe11 said:
Pigeonho said:
nehe11 said:
Kin hell, lets hope it´s not true for everyones sake.
For everyone's sake?
Fuck Mario, but our club and. We don´t need more negative publicity do we? And if we decided to sell Mario(which I hope) it will knock down his price even further. That´s why I said for everyone´s sake.
The only party who will be viewed negatively in this latest episode of nonsense from the average player that is Balotelli, is Balotelli.

TCIB said:
Stato said:
mekonmcfc said:
Why does he have to confirm ? Pictures are all over the world !!
They have blown this thing well out of proportion before, for all we know at the moment they were pissing about, wouldn't stop the papers running the story this way.

for the record I'm not saying Balotelli is innocent but lets just wait.

Are you taking the piss mate, how the fuck is scragging you manager anything but a very very severe transgretion.

No, there is no waiting and seeing, get the fucker out.
tbh i was just playing devils advocate.
I can't see him playing again, probably be at AC by Feb
just meaning bluemonkey71 comment wasn't as daft as it first sounded.

Stato said:
TCIB said:
Stato said:
They have blown this thing well out of proportion before, for all we know at the moment they were pissing about, wouldn't stop the papers running the story this way.

for the record I'm not saying Balotelli is innocent but lets just wait.

Are you taking the piss mate, how the fuck is scragging you manager anything but a very very severe transgretion.

No, there is no waiting and seeing, get the fucker out.
tbh i was just playing devils advocate.
I can't see him playing again, probably be at AC by Feb
just meaning bluemonkey71 comment wasn't as daft as it first sounded.

I know mate, rage not directed at you bro :)

I'm at a loss for words with him now tbh, just bleh :(

@tancredipalmeri: Berlusconi ruling out Balotelli,Drogba,Osvaldo at Milan:"Balotelli doesn't convince me as person;Drogba too old for our target,Osvaldo too"

Nobody wants him. Berlusconi is just as crazy but not even him would buy Balotelli.

Right so in perspective balo committed a very bad challenge. Mancini tried to throw him to the floor balo leaves as Mancini angry.

This may well be the end of Balo but it doesn't sound like he did much fighting back

I know everyone will attack me for this but the pictures and report all say Mancini went mad not Balo

bluemonkey71 said:
I was interested to hear DH's version of what happened.

That is all.

I'm friendly with one of his Sons and should be able to get some information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.