Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@tancredipalmeri: Berlusconi ruling out Balotelli,Drogba,Osvaldo at Milan:"Balotelli doesn't convince me as person;Drogba too old for our target,Osvaldo too"

Nobody wants him. Berlusconi is just as crazy but not even him would buy Balotelli.

Shit, were they not supposed to be willing to buy him ?

That's not good :<

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right so in perspective balo committed a very bad challenge. Mancini tried to throw him to the floor balo leaves as Mancini angry.

This may well be the end of Balo but it doesn't sound like he did much fighting back

I know everyone will attack me for this but the pictures and report all say Mancini went mad not Balo
Maybe he's just had enough of him like the rest of us have
Barring a few who think he is still world class.

The pair were dragged apart in front of astonished onlookers after the Italian striker mis-timed a tackle on Scott Sinclair at Carrington.

A witness told the M.E.N. that Mancini reacted furiously to the challenge and chastised Balotelli.
The controversial striker is then said to have gesticulated - prompting an altercation between the two.

"Mancini ran at him - he was furious," said the onlooker.

"He grabbed hold of him and appeared to try and throw him on the floor.
"It looked like Mario was too strong and he couldn't get him down.

"Then all the coaches ran in to separate them but Mancini was having none of it.

"He kept trying to break free and have a go at him again."

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right so in perspective balo committed a very bad challenge. Mancini tried to throw him to the floor balo leaves as Mancini angry.

This may well be the end of Balo but it doesn't sound like he did much fighting back

I know everyone will attack me for this but the pictures and report all say Mancini went mad not Balo

Just saying everyone having a go at Balo and he didnt actually do anything other than the tackle

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

dont think theres many who think hes world class, but more of us thought he could be world class, but his head destroyed this. sell on cheap insert big sell on clause imo

Isn't the fact that a manager can angrily confront a player after a bad decision a sign of a positive relationship? We want our players pushing and trying hard, on the edge, at training. We also want a manager willing and able to confront the players for bad decisions. Looks to me like Balotelli is not liking the dressing down, but taking it. I get in the faces of my employees, and they push back with me - it is the ones I can get the most direct with that I tend to have the healthiest relationship with.

I didn't see what Balotelli did. I'm not inclined to react to scandal sheet photos with their captions though - if I formed all my opinions about City from the tabloids, I'd be supporting United and their heroic band of brothers who grew up together in their academy. I'd rather hear someone from City's staff talk about this incident.

Causeway_Boy said:
All the rags on twitter are lapping it up
'Can you imagine a united player squaring up to Fergie?'

No because fergie hardly takes training. Only when the cameras are out pre european games does he actually take training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.