Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right so in perspective balo committed a very bad challenge. Mancini tried to throw him to the floor balo leaves as Mancini angry.

This may well be the end of Balo but it doesn't sound like he did much fighting back

I know everyone will attack me for this but the pictures and report all say Mancini went mad not Balo
Maybe he's just had enough of him like the rest of us have
Barring a few who think he is still world class.

Just saying everyone having a go at Balo and he didnt actually do anything other than the tackle
If true i dont blame bobby one bit
A witness told the M.E.N. that Mancini reacted furiously to the challenge and chastised Balotelli.
The controversial striker is then said to have gesticulated - prompting an altercation between the two.

Coach loses it with player at training ground. This happens every day at every club but since its Mario people cannot wait to even swallow their lunch before making comments.

Clearly says Mancini attacked him and Mario was trying to break away. Clearly shows Mancini with his hands on Mario. No story here Italians are passionate when expressing themselves Nani punched a youth player a few weeks ago where is that story?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right so in perspective balo committed a very bad challenge. Mancini tried to throw him to the floor balo leaves as Mancini angry.

This may well be the end of Balo but it doesn't sound like he did much fighting back

I know everyone will attack me for this but the pictures and report all say Mancini went mad not Balo

Just saying everyone having a go at Balo and he didnt actually do anything other than the tackle

Your wasting your time BB they wont be happy until Balo has gone and then they will pick on someone else. Blues promoting the Daily Mail YCMIU!

To me it looks as if RM was more the aggressor there.

But it might be a clue to his state of mind when it comes to Mario.

Will be interesting to see the training report.

This is bad however you view it but it is very important to know who started the manhandling between Mario and Bobby, regardless of what Mario did to provoke it before condemning any individual.

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:

If true i dont blame bobby one bit
A witness told the M.E.N. that Mancini reacted furiously to the challenge and chastised Balotelli.
The controversial striker is then said to have gesticulated - prompting an altercation between the two.
Oh well he gesticulated, off with his head then. I thought it might of been something minor like trying to punch Mancini head off but gesticulating what a ****

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

yupppp totally agree mate.

The only people who like this tosser surely have to be spotty prepubescent teens with attitude problems,who think he is cool and hip.

Has shit on Roberto time and time again,surprised Roberto didn't tw@t the cnut.

Mancini has gone right up in my estimations,way to go Bobby Manc !!!!!!!!!!

good riddance i hope.

didactic said:
Coach loses it with player at training ground. This happens every day at every club but since its Mario people cannot wait to even swallow their lunch before making comments.

Clearly says Mancini attacked him and Mario was trying to break away. Clearly shows Mancini with his hands on Mario. No story here Italians are passionate when expressing themselves Nani punched a youth player a few weeks ago where is that story?
You think that happens everyday player and manager near enough brawling?

i don't believe that the blame lies solely with balotelli - Mancini is one temperamental fucker too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.