Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamielowndes said:
Fuck him off. Bring in Falcao or Neymar. You know, someone who actually scores consistently.

Why not Messi or Ronaldo while we picking world stars at will? Have Zlatan and Iniesta as reserves in this "dream team".

BluePurgatory said:
SlinkyKinky said:
I dont see what the big deal is, it's just Italian hot headedness. Happens all the time, few examples are Capello chasing Cassano round the Madrid training ground with a broom, di canio and everyone he encounters pretty much.

Training at top teams is supercharged, everyone wants to stake their place and some times it boils over. Happens all the time. Only people who make a big deal of this are the people who aren't involved.

Fuck the British Media, contributing to the downfall of our society for years.

It could have been worse. Mancini could have hit Mario on the head with a boot! But the usual suspects on here dont wont to discuss Mancini losing it, they would rather rant their bile on Mario!

There are some things I expect from City players. I expect some of them to defend with their very lives, some I expect magic from within the penalty area. All of them to put on some kind of performance and all of them to behave in a professional manner which befits our club. Mario seems to think that he is above the simple business of behaving in a reasonable and adult way.

whicko said:
Get rid of this poison underperforming idiot!
And that's the key word there. If he was as good as people wish he was and showed it regularly, I think more people would forgive his nonsense. He isn't though, he's a very average player with a personality people have fallen for. People loved Di Canio and his wackiness, but the difference was he did things on the pitch more often than not. Balotelli is just a figment of many folks' imagination, the Balotelli they claim he is anyway.

Re: Balotelli (continued)

andrewmswift said:
AustinBlue said:
Isn't the fact that a manager can angrily confront a player after a bad decision a sign of a positive relationship? We want our players pushing and trying hard, on the edge, at training. We also want a manager willing and able to confront the players for bad decisions. Looks to me like Balotelli is not liking the dressing down, but taking it. I get in the faces of my employees, and they push back with me - it is the ones I can get the most direct with that I tend to have the healthiest relationship with.

I didn't see what Balotelli did. I'm not inclined to react to scandal sheet photos with their captions though - if I formed all my opinions about City from the tabloids, I'd be supporting United and their heroic band of brothers who grew up together in their academy. I'd rather hear someone from City's staff talk about this incident.

Shh don't be sensible, instead let's all freak out entirely and turn on one of our player's.

Balotelli (and losing a match) turns Bluemoon into RAWK for a while. Some posters seem to like a drama of scouse proportions

didactic said:
jamielowndes said:
Fuck him off. Bring in Falcao or Neymar. You know, someone who actually scores consistently.

Why not Messi or Ronaldo while we picking world stars at will? Have Zlatan and Iniesta as reserves in this "dream team".
Just someone who scores more than 1 league goal in nearly 10 months will do for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.