Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SlinkyKinky said:
I dont see what the big deal is, it's just Italian hot headedness. Happens all the time, few examples are Capello chasing Cassano round the Madrid training ground with a broom, di canio and everyone he encounters pretty much.

Training at top teams is supercharged, everyone wants to stake their place and some times it boils over. Happens all the time. Only people who make a big deal of this are the people who aren't involved.

Fuck the British Media, contributing to the downfall of our society for years.

It could have been worse. Mancini could have hit Mario on the head with a boot! But the usual suspects on here dont wont to discuss Mancini losing it, they would rather rant their bile on Mario!

Re: Balotelli (continued)

Pigeonho said:
sincity said:
ell said:
What happend to having fences around the training ground?

Appalling pics timed to disrupt City. Those journos must be thinking they've finally hit the jackpot after hours of standing in the rain etc.
Maybe, it's time to ban journalists from the ground or cover it up from prying eyes.
I don't see similar training reports or incidents from other clubs, you just know such things are common in every club, but the press seem to have extra enthusiasm in talking about City's training..

I can understand Mancini getting pissed off about a mistimed tackle that has the potential to injure. He already has selection headaches, what with the injuries we already have, going off to ACON etc.
Balotelli does himself no favors here, you don't pick a fight with the coach if you want to play in the team, and the mistimed tackle, if true, points to him being as lazy as ever..
You can fuck off with that 'timed to disrupt City' shit. If the incident hadn't occurred there would be nothing to report. It did though and the journo's are doing their job.

It's not the first time it's happened, is it? If City had closed off the training ground after the numerous incidents previously, there would be no job for journos to do.
You're telling me such incidents don't happen in other clubs?
You must be very naive if you think reporters don't have their personal bias against City..anyway it's my point of view, so if you don't like it, don't read, thanks..

Re: Balotelli (continued)

AustinBlue said:
Isn't the fact that a manager can angrily confront a player after a bad decision a sign of a positive relationship? We want our players pushing and trying hard, on the edge, at training. We also want a manager willing and able to confront the players for bad decisions. Looks to me like Balotelli is not liking the dressing down, but taking it. I get in the faces of my employees, and they push back with me - it is the ones I can get the most direct with that I tend to have the healthiest relationship with.

I didn't see what Balotelli did. I'm not inclined to react to scandal sheet photos with their captions though - if I formed all my opinions about City from the tabloids, I'd be supporting United and their heroic band of brothers who grew up together in their academy. I'd rather hear someone from City's staff talk about this incident.

Shh don't be sensible, instead let's all freak out entirely and turn on one of our player's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.