Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
whicko said:
Get rid of this poison underperforming idiot!
And that's the key word there. If he was as good as people wish he was and showed it regularly, I think more people would forgive his nonsense. He isn't though, he's a very average player with a personality people have fallen for. People loved Di Canio and his wackiness, but the difference was he did things on the pitch more often than not. Balotelli is just a figment of many folks' imagination, the Balotelli they claim he is anyway.

Pigeonho that's what I have been saying all along, he under performs consistently but 5 people on here consistently talk of this huge world class talent, that not a single city fan has seen any evidence of in a blue shirt. He is disruptive and we need rid of him

Not the first time he's gone in hard during training. Was it Boateng he had a bust up with a couple of years back? Not to mention some of the challenges he's done during matches The guy can't be trusted.

He's a bang average player and why he is still indulged is beyond me!

Never mind his 'good performance' at the Euro's even Karol Perborski and Jordi Cruyff had those

Re: Balotelli (continued)

sincity said:
Pigeonho said:
sincity said:
Appalling pics timed to disrupt City. Those journos must be thinking they've finally hit the jackpot after hours of standing in the rain etc.
Maybe, it's time to ban journalists from the ground or cover it up from prying eyes.
I don't see similar training reports or incidents from other clubs, you just know such things are common in every club, but the press seem to have extra enthusiasm in talking about City's training..

I can understand Mancini getting pissed off about a mistimed tackle that has the potential to injure. He already has selection headaches, what with the injuries we already have, going off to ACON etc.
Balotelli does himself no favors here, you don't pick a fight with the coach if you want to play in the team, and the mistimed tackle, if true, points to him being as lazy as ever..
You can fuck off with that 'timed to disrupt City' shit. If the incident hadn't occurred there would be nothing to report. It did though and the journo's are doing their job.

It's not the first time it's happened, is it? If City had closed off the training ground after the numerous incidents previously, there would be no job for journos to do.
You're telling me such incidents don't happen in other clubs?
You must be very naive if you think reporters don't have their personal bias against City..anyway it's my point of view, so if you don't like it, don't read, thanks..

I have it on fairly good authority that we had a similar incident involving Pardew and Barton (shocking i know) yet as our training ground is closed off to the media this was not widely reported.

as i said earlier i find it completely astounding that a club with a profile as high as yours has left itself open to the risk of this kind of thing. Are the paps present everyday??

I think we should give him one more chance after all he is young and has had a hard upbringing,oh,and he's almost as good as Messi.....

Have we decided this is all Marios fault then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.