Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine him then let him rot in the reserves. Fuck you people sticking up for him now as well, the only one who was giving a chance was Mancini and now he's fucked that too.

He's done very little for this club, the derby last year and fair enough feeding that goal on the last game of the season. That doesn't make him indispensable, it makes him a fucking nuisance who now and again performs.

More and more this prick is reminding me of Barton. Spoilt little bastard has no idea, none.

Davs 19 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
redmizzle said:
Good job Balotelli didn't get carried away and fight back, could've got really messy.
Lets be honest if he had fought back Mancini would be receiving medical attention

Well done Mario for not beating up on a guy twice his age and half his size and the man primarily responsible for him still having some semblance of a career.

Bravo
Where did I praise him for not its quite obvious he shouldn't or wouldn't im just saying he would obviously hurt him<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
redmizzle said:
Good job Balotelli didn't get carried away and fight back, could've got really messy.
Lets be honest if he had fought back Mancini would be receiving medical attention

Really !! I seem to remember him shitting himself when Joey Barton made a move for him,after Balo tried to confront him,whilst he was being taken off by Micah.

That's funny I dont

SupermanUnderpants said:
Fine him then let him rot in the reserves. Fuck you people sticking up for him now as well, the only one who was giving a chance was Mancini and now he's fucked that too.

He's done very little for this club, the derby last year and fair enough feeding that goal on the last game of the season. That doesn't make him indispensable, it makes him a fucking nuisance who now and again performs.

More and more this prick is reminding me of Barton. Spoilt little bastard has no idea, none.

Re: Balotelli (continued)

GetUpKid said:
Don't worry. Sheikh Mansour loves him, and understands that without Mario we're just ... well, to paraphrase Garry Cook, names like Tevez, Aguero, and Silva hardly roll off the tongue in Beijing ... we need Mario to help raise our profile on the world stage.

Who wants to bet that Mario starts against Watford on Saturday ... would be absolutely standard in the Mancini/Mario sideshow.

Anyone suspicious about this post? Look at the location.

thedogsbollocks said:
Didn't that whiskey nosed tw@t across the road once "nearly kill beckham" with a football boot in the dressing room ?

And let's not forget he almost witnessed Van Persie's demise at the mercy of a football just the other week!

However, back on topic, this fucking circus with Balo needs to end. He's given nothing ON the pitch this season and far, far fucking less off it.

The fact that HHSM likes Balotelli because of the exposure he gives the club should now be irrelevent.

Back the manager.

Cheerio Mario....

This is mad. Media loving this, going to rape us for a few days. I know we shouldn't care but it is a distraction and not a positive thing for reputation, nationally and globally.

I'd like to see Balotelli with Mancini in our next presser, apologising. Maybe a call to PSG offering a cut-price deal is needed too.

Main thing for me is it shows how vital our stance with tevez last season was to our progression as a club. Players know they can't hold the club to ransom. If, and it is if, balotelli is agitating for a move then it will make city even more determined not to sell him for less than he is worth.

And if anyone doesn't think the club will play hardball - just look at tevez

Been said many times that RM will live or die with his treatment of Balo.

He should have got rid in the summer as it just wasn't working/going to work.

I'd suspect that come August both will be 'istree now which is a shame as I really like Bob but he's backed himself into a corner with this idiot.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Davs 19 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Well done Mario for not beating up on a guy twice his age and half his size and the man primarily responsible for him still having some semblance of a career.

Bravo
Where did I praise him for not its quite obvious he shouldn't or wouldn't im just saying he would obviously hurt him

You didn't mate, it wasn't you I meant to quote. Apologies :(
-- Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 pm --

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Really !! I seem to remember him shitting himself when Joey Barton made a move for him,after Balo tried to confront him,whilst he was being taken off by Micah.

That's funny I dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.