Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
didactic said:
The cookie monster said:
Its been mentioned off a few on here that he is trying his hardest to fuck our club over and be sold on the cheap
So i wouldnt be suprised

When latan wanted to leave Juve he was doing similar shits. Another Raiola's boy so wouldn't surprise me.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
redmizzle said:
Good job Balotelli didn't get carried away and fight back, could've got really messy.
Lets be honest if he had fought back Mancini would be receiving medical attention

Really !! I seem to remember him shitting himself when Joey Barton made a move for him,after Balo tried to confront him,whilst he was being taken off by Micah.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
redmizzle said:
Good job Balotelli didn't get carried away and fight back, could've got really messy.
Lets be honest if he had fought back Mancini would be receiving medical attention

Well done Mario for not beating up on a guy twice his age and half his size and the man primarily responsible for him still having some semblance of a career.

Bravo

jma said:
jma said:
Who cares if Mancini is the one who snapped and is the aggressor?

If James Milner put the tackle in would Mancini have snapped?

Would James Milner have gesticulated to him and/or said something causing him to snap?

If Milner had gesticulated/said something would Mancini have written if off as heat of the moment and maybe just have had a stern word?

The reason he has snapped is because Balotelli is being a prick and he has form as long as your arm for being a prick. What's more, this man has stuck up for him more than anyone else in his professional life and still is not repaid by the immature clown either on the pitch or just in terms of professional behaviour (or even just behaviour towards the man who gives him so much support in his career when others have no time for him).

I'm surprised, knowing Mancini as a player, he didn't do it a long time ago. It is not about a single throw away incident on the training ground.

Can any of the Balotelli lovers, who are, staggeringly, telling people that they haven't established the facts on the one hand, but still happy to pin this on the manager on the other, address the above please.

Would Mancini, in a million years, find himself in this situation with Milner or Dzecko or Sinclair or Kolo or any number of others?

And if not, why not?

(PS: it also says a lot about the priorities of some City (Balotelli) fans that they are keen and desperate for this to be something that they can pin on our manager (the most important person on the playing side at the club) rather than a prick with form as long as your arm.

Whatever your opinion, it would be much, much worse for the club and so much more disruptive if Balotelli was a totally innocent party here and Mancini is completely out of order? So how can any City fan hope that this is the case?
)

I pin it on both of them. Mancini can't have a free go about this imo. First, it's him who protected this idiot for years while everyone half-sane could see what he is about and second - it's overreaction, you can't do it publicly, no matter how big idiot Balotelli is. You can't react like that over tackle and in public.

Re: Balotelli (continued)

r.soleofsalford said:
ChrisNUFC said:
mad zab said:
Wasn't having a go Chris.

Just letting you know why we are fucked until we move :(

Bad times :(

I just hope that this doesn't affect your team spirit too much although i don't imagine Balotelli is that popular with the other players!

you have a vivid imagination. have you any evidence of mario being unpopular with the rest of the players

I have no evidence at all other than what is already in the public domain.

What I meant was that i hope that it doesn't become a divided camp as in team Mario v Team Bobby. Possibly reading far too much in to the situation Just think it will be easier for Mancini to deal with if this is an isolated case of indiscipline as opposed to a few players not respecting his authority as a result of this incident.

Don't know the rights or wrongs but it is definitely time the club did something about the media getting so much access to our training facilities!! Yes, I appreciate that there is a public right of way but there must be something that can be done.

There are training ground bust ups every day around the country but we hardly ever see any photos except at City. Time to batten down the hatches folks.

Even in that article Gary Neville has tweeted that it happens every day but the lack of privacy needs sorting.

Ballotelli has nearly injured someone. Mancini went into some vebals. Ballo gave some back. Mancini took it to heart and went for the physical. Granted if it was another player Mancini might not have got as irate but that doesnt mean Mario is to blame here.

Mancini fan but he instigated this and made it look worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.