Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
didactic said:
The cookie monster said:
Its been mentioned off a few on here that he is trying his hardest to fuck our club over and be sold on the cheap
So i wouldnt be suprised

Proof or you are a hater? Mario has said time and time again that he wants to stay and fight for his place. Yet you of all people somehow are able to know that he called Mancini a wanker (when he didnt) and are not implying that he has been trying to force a move on the cheap (when he hasnt). Its fine to dislike a person but when you have to fabricate lies to tarnish that person you move from simple dislike to being a pathetic hater.
According to a witness he has gesticulated to mancini thats in the m.e.n.
Do you not believe whats written in papers,you were posting links to the gazzette only the other day.

Oh and tolmie and a couple of other have said he is fucking our club over,and yes i believe them
He is after getting sold on the cheap.

Gesticulating Verb
Use gestures, esp. dramatic ones, instead of speaking or to emphasize one's words. So he threw his hands up when Mancini was shouting at him. Where in any of that did he call Mancini a wanker?

Ahh so because two posters maybe three have said something that agrees with what you want to believe then it is true? Even though the club, his agent, the manager and the player have all said there is no truth to this because tolmie and a "couple of others" said so it must be true?

Case closed then.

Re: Balotelli (continued)

ChrisNUFC said:
mad zab said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Fair enough. Was a genuine question wasn't trying to imply anything fwiw. Heard it mentioned that this will be resolved when you move to new academy/training ground but in the mean time is there nothing that can be done (other than have less fiery Italians)

Wasn't having a go Chris.

Just letting you know why we are fucked until we move :(

Bad times :(

I just hope that this doesn't affect your team spirit too much although i don't imagine Balotelli is that popular with the other players!

you have a vivid imagination. have you any evidence of mario being unpopular with the rest of the players

Citysmith said:
I'm off to the ground to cough up a few quid to buy a City shirt with Mario on the back then I'm gonna do a Leeds fan black myself up and put in a blonde mohican and pour petrol over myself and light the blue touch paper I'm so disgusted with Mario.

Or I could wait to find out all the facts. Decisions, Decisions!!!

Na the petrol sounds like great fun! Video it and put it on youtube, sure you'd get shit loads of views for that...

I'm sure this latest incident will make him more of a "LAD" with some people... and if he scored 25 goals a season and worked his arse off for the club the circus might be worth it. But he doesn't and he isn't, some footballers don't get a second chance (ie. Bellamy) at the club, Mario seems to have had about 5 or 6 now.

Training ground bust ups happen at most clubs but are quickly forgotten about or dealt with at the time however, this is different. Balotelli has a long history of causing disruption at City behind closed doors, on the pitch and in his private life. His actions are not the actions of a professional football player and causes problems on so many levels for City, the employees and the owners. I wouldn't care if he was the best player on the planet by a mile, the Club and the squad should come first...in my mind he has to go and quick before further damage is done.

I wonder how many of the haters will be ringing up on talk sport later? It will be interesting to hear if their voice's have broke!

Good job Balotelli didn't get carried away and fight back, could've got really messy.

Roberto Has obviously snapped because he has had enough off him taking the piss.I am only surprised it has took so long,he needs to get rid before he either A. kills Ballotelli,or B. the stress kills Roberto.

Didn't that whiskey nosed tw@t across the road once "nearly kill beckham" with a football boot in the dressing room ? .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.