Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Damocles said:
Stoned Rose said:
Damocles said:
Because he's very good at football which is why he plays for the English Champions and why he's being courted by two of the biggest Clubs in the world and another who can buy anyone on the planet.

Because he's very good at football

you're definitely getting worse mate.

Great reply, glad I made the effort to converse with you

Mancini's attitude towards Balotelli is pathetic, and does Mario no favours, from what I can see.

It is as if, when Mario is playing, Mancini switches off to the rest of the team, focussing on only what Mario does, waiting for him to do something good, or to mess up. He acts like a Dad watching his son, and forgets that he is the Manager of the team. Mario was actually having a decent enough game (not in the same league as Tevez when he came on), but he was playing well, and Mancini lost the plot at a flick and hauled him off.

That will have done no good for Mario. Just has he cut's him some slack now and again, he also treats him in an unfair way he treats no other player. He brings unnecessary pressure and attention to Mario by his actions, and reactions towards him when there certainly needs no more attention to be brought to him.

I really like Mario, and would love him to succeed here, but for the first time, I'm going to say I think it's best if he goes. You can't operate with 4 good strikers, they need game time, and in my opinion tevez and aguero have to have a run of games now, so where is Mario going to get any from. It's pathetic though, Mario was playing well and he hauled him off, so where is he every going to get a run from to find some form. I really think Mancini does Mario no favours at all.

I think it's starting to sink in with Mancini that he can't keep persevering with him with no return.

It could ultimately cost him his job.

Mourinho 3 years ago knew exactly what's the case/problem with Balo.

Mancini took a risk signing him and this till did not really pay off and probably never will.

Can anyone say Balo will be here in 3 years time? I am pretty sure he wont. Will be be a leading striker for us until he is here? Hardly can imagine that.

If Mancini thinks he is not good enough then Tevez/Dzeko shouldnt be on the bench because of him.

Damocles said:
Stoned Rose said:
Damocles said:
Because he's very good at football which is why he plays for the English Champions and why he's being courted by two of the biggest Clubs in the world and another who can buy anyone on the planet.

Because he's very good at football

you're definitely getting worse mate.

Great reply, glad I made the effort to converse with you

Please tell me what he does really well? Holds the ball up, creates space for others, makes assists?

Good penalty taker I'll give you that but the rest is just smoke and mirrors.

It HAS already cost him his job.

Mancini is gone - bet on it. He will not be here next season.

Aguero had another poor game but the difference is that he's more cohesive with the rest of the team,he's busier,contributing far more to team play.

Mario is a loner,his play is often selfish,his workrate poor and his theatrics tiresome,the very rare glimpses of genius do not compensate.

I can never see him being an effective cog in the overall machine.

started as a luxury player , turned into a waste offspace. 3 good games in 3 seasons is not good enough. get rid.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Aguero had another poor game but the difference is that he's more cohesive with the rest of the team,he's busier,contributing far more to team play.

Mario is a loner,his play is often selfish,his workrate poor and his theatrics tiresome,the very rare glimpses of genius do not compensate.

I can never see him being an effective cog in the overall machine.
he does'nt throw is toys out of the pram

But I remember everyone saying he would score if chosen to start today?

I believe someone said if Mario could only play one game all season, it would be this one because he would score.

0-0, 0-1, 0-2 he was constantly trying first time flicks and back heels. Didn't see any of the 'quality' runs he makes, but I suppose it's because we don't have a Pirlo as to why he didn't score...

Sergio and Tevez should start every game they are fit and able to, and if Mario can't accept that then so long; and I won't lose any sleep over him going. However, a huge part of that is, Mancini has to realise it too.

pudge said:
But I remember everyone saying he would score if chosen to start today?

I believe someone said if Mario could only play one game all season, it would be this one because he would score.

0-0, 0-1, 0-2 he was constantly trying first time flicks and back heels. Didn't see any of the 'quality' runs he makes, but I suppose it's because we don't have a Pirlo as to why he didn't score.

Sergio and Tevez should start every game they are fit and able to, and if Mario can't accept that then so long; and I won't lose any sleep over him going. However, a huge part of that is, Mancini has to realise it too.
just never rated him. just a pain in the arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.