Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

No other club manager in football would put up with the shit that mario keeps pulling. He's ridiculously inconsistent, shows very little desire, and is very petulant. Above all the thing that pisses me off the most is when he doesn't even have the respect to stay and watch his team-mates when he gets subbed off. For all his ability and "potential" he doesn't show much at all and for me we have to get rid of him.

Damocles said:
cookster said:
Damocles said:
In this thread I've read that Mancini was wrong to take him off because he was playing well and Mancini was wrong to start him because he played badly, and Mancini favours Balotelli above all others then Mancini needs to give him some love instead of criticising him.

This pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of the situation. Mancini and Balotelli seemingly get slagged off by a sectio of our fans no matter what happens.

Why are different opinions ridiculous? And why should your opinion be any different?

It's ridiculous that all opinions converge on criticisng the player and manager. Nobody can seemingly give an opinion any more with some half-arsed attempt at finding somebody to lay their blame upon because they're pissed at the result.
But nobody is blaming Mario for us losing the game.

Just the decision to play him was wrong, and he played terrible.

Damocles said:
cookster said:
Damocles said:
In this thread I've read that Mancini was wrong to take him off because he was playing well and Mancini was wrong to start him because he played badly, and Mancini favours Balotelli above all others then Mancini needs to give him some love instead of criticising him.

This pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of the situation. Mancini and Balotelli seemingly get slagged off by a sectio of our fans no matter what happens.

Why are different opinions ridiculous? And why should your opinion be any different?

It's ridiculous that all opinions converge on criticisng the player and manager. Nobody can seemingly give an opinion any more with some half-arsed attempt at finding somebody to lay their blame upon because they're pissed at the result.

Bad results like alcohol sometimes lead to the truth.

Here's what happens;

Balotelli has a good game (Wigan) - the Balo Lovers come on and say he's World Class

Balotelli has an average/poor game (Most games) - the Balo Haters come in and say he's a lazy lump of shit

I'm somewhere inbetween, just don't see what all the hypes about.

Damocles said:
cookster said:
Damocles said:

I have to call the "bullshit" card on you here: we get posts like this every time Balotelli plays, hence the 575 page thread. He's an obvious weak point in our squad and anyone who refuses to see that, imho, has blue/Mancini tinted spectacles on.

Damocles said:
cookster said:
Damocles said:

It's ridiculous that all opinions converge on criticisng the player and manager. Nobody can seemingly give an opinion any more with some half-arsed attempt at finding somebody to lay their blame upon because they're pissed at the result

Pissed off, actually. Pissed = inebriated. We speak UK English on here.

You are always quick to call other posters stupid/thick/ridiculous whenever they deviate from your own opinion. Isn't the role of a moderator to promote debate?

Jwoody19 said:
No other club manager in football would put up with the shit that mario keeps pulling. He's ridiculously inconsistent, shows very little desire, and is very petulant. Above all the thing that pisses me off the most is when he doesn't even have the respect to stay and watch his team-mates when he gets subbed off. For all his ability and "potential" he doesn't show much at all and for me we have to get rid of him.

Nowt wrong with this. Well said.

When Tevez came on we went up a gear. He was tremendous today and as much as i love him I think that Mario may have played his last game for us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.