Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

sir baconface said:
Damocles said:
cookster said:
Why are different opinions ridiculous? And why should your opinion be any different?

It's ridiculous that all opinions converge on criticisng the player and manager. Nobody can seemingly give an opinion any more with some half-arsed attempt at finding somebody to lay their blame upon because they're pissed at the result

Pissed off, actually. Pissed = inebriated. We speak UK English on here.

You are always quick to call other posters stupid/thick/ridiculous whenever they deviate from your own opinion. Isn't the role of a moderator to promote debate?

No, I call people's opinion stupid when they say stupid things. And no, a moderator is not here to promote debate, I have no idea why you thought this

Danbert said:
When Tevez came on we went up a gear. He was tremendous today and as much as i love him I think that Mario may have played his last game for us today.

Love should be reciprocal otherwise a relationship is doomed to failure.

cookster said:
Damocles said:
cookster said:
Why are different opinions ridiculous? And why should your opinion be any different?

It's ridiculous that all opinions converge on criticisng the player and manager. Nobody can seemingly give an opinion any more with some half-arsed attempt at finding somebody to lay their blame upon because they're pissed at the result.

Bad results like alcohol sometimes lead to the truth.

Here's what happens;

Balotelli has a good game (Wigan) - the Balo Lovers come on and say he's World Class

Balotelli has an average/poor game (Most games) - the Balo Haters come in and say he's a lazy lump of shit

I'm somewhere inbetween, just don't see what all the hypes about.

But he didn't have a good game v Wigan. He scored a massively important goal for us but he game was very poor apart from the goal.

And today he wasn't shit but somehow not very effective in making the team play and getting us towards the result we needed.

Damocles said:
sir baconface said:
Damocles said:
It's ridiculous that all opinions converge on criticisng the player and manager. Nobody can seemingly give an opinion any more with some half-arsed attempt at finding somebody to lay their blame upon because they're pissed at the result

You are always quick to call other posters stupid/thick/ridiculous whenever they deviate from your own opinion. Isn't the role of a moderator to promote debate?

No, I call people's opinion stupid when they say stupid things. And no, a moderator is not here to promote debate, I have no idea why you thought this

Some things don't change eh Damocles.

God help you if life gets difficult in future.

Balotelli is not a huge talent with immense potential and those of you who regard him as such are completely delusional.

Mario is just an average striker with an attitude. I don't think he realizes how fortunate he is to be playing for a club like Man City and earning the kind of money he earns. The British media has turned him into a myth and the fans and public responded by actually buying it.

Damocles said:
sir baconface said:
Damocles said:

Just as well then. Feel free to carry on judging us.

Freestyler said:
Never been convinced since day one.

Can't wait to see the back of him.

Same here.

No doubt Mancini will forget how frustrated he got with him today and will start him again in a couple of weeks. And the same will happen again and again until someone tells Mancini either he goes or you do.

If Bobby were ever to be invited on Desert Island Discs (Google it kids) then Balo would be his luxury item.

For that is what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.